12X

After we exchange numbers (f/n) and I stayed in hot topic buying stuff. When I went to see shirts I heard a high pitch voice scream and I ran outside just to see a girl taking a picture with Andy. After (f/n) and I finished paying we went back to the hotel and got ready.
Andy: hey! We'll go to the fair so don't wear heels. Pass around at 9:30
Andy xox

I smiled putting my phone back in the pocket. "Andy said we'll go to the fair. He'll come at 9:30 so we have time." I told (f/n) and she nodded. Later at night it was time so I got ready with (f/n)'s help. I put on a grey and black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, a dark blue beanie, all the bracelets I bought pulling my sleeves up, my bvb necklace, a choker necklace, and black all stars. (F/n) did my basic black makeup. At 9:18 I was done.

We spend our free time on our phones. I went on Twitter and saw Andy re-tweeted something.

@JulietSimmsALL
I miss you @AndyBVB can't wait to see you next week❤❤

I face plamed remembering about Juliet. How can I forget about her. (F/n) saw me and had a confused face. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing. After this date I'm not talking to him again while he's dating someone." I said shaking my head. She laughed and shook her head. "I forgot! Sorry, but let's see what happens today though." And then the door was knocked.

(F/n) opened the door. "Hello Andy." She said.

"Hey. Is (y/n) here?" He asked and I put my phone in my pocket and walked out.

"Hi, Andy. I'm here. Be safe (f/n)." I told her and left with Andy.

"The fair we are going is really gorgeous at night." He said as he drove off and I nodded. "I like your outfit." He said making me blush.

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"Have you ever gone out on a date?" I nodded. "Then why are you acting so shy?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'm going out on a date with you. Never did I ever thought this day will come. Ju-" I began but stopped talking.

"What happened?" He asked.

"No, nothing. How long till we get there?" After ten minutes we got there.

Andy bought us tickets and we went to the bumber cars first. Then we went to other rides, ate funnel cakes, and went to a photo booth until the fair will close in 15 minutes. "Lets go there!" Andy said pointing to a hunted house ride.

-----------
A/n- sorry about this shitty chapter. Tomorrow I'm going to update two parts. One will be if you like hunted houses or if you're afraid of them.

Comment if you are afraid of them or you find them entertaining. I like them in my opinion, its fun.

Shout out goes to Nami-Sakata you'll should go take the tests she has make in a website they're pretty fun.