9X

.

She moved her black and red hair out of her face showing her black eyes. "I'm Jaylne." The stranger smiled extending her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand and smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Call me crazy but, I lost my friend." I said feeling the gilt drown me again. She pressed her lips really hard trying not to laugh, but failed. "I'm sorry. How did you lose her?" She asked.

"We saw Andy Beirsack and took our own way. I lost my phone so I can't call her." I said and she nodded.

"I know how you feel. I lost my friend during a mosh pit and she hasn't responded to my text." She frowned looking down at her phone. "Call your friend. She's probably mad." She laughed and I nodded getting the phone and calling (f/n).

After the fourth ring she answered and shouted at me. "(Y/n)! You bitch! Where are you?"

"Sitting at a bench waiting for you." I said sounding sad and scare. (F/n) can be pretty scaring if you mess with her. "Where are you so I'll get you?" I asked and she started describing where she was which I had no clue where she was but I hummed pretending I did know. "Okay I'll be there in a minute, just sit and wait." I said and ended the call.

"Thank you Jaylne. I hope you find your friend." I smiled to her and she thanked me before I headed out looking for my lost friend.

-

"There you are!" I yelled running to (f/n)'s arm. She sighed and whispered. "I thought I'll get lost forever." We fell on the grass she was sitting on and looked at the sky listening to the bands near us. It was nice. We didn't talk until we left to the hotel. "Why didn't you call me with your phone?" (f/n) asked as I turned on the engine.

"I lost my phone. But I took a picture with Andy." I grinned and she nodded. "I did also. Look."she said showing me her phone. (F/n) and Andy were smiling at the phone and another picture of them doing a funny face.

__

We got to the hotel and got ready to bed. "Thank you (y/n). You're literally the best." She said hugging me as she got out the shower already dressed. "You're welcome. Happy early birthday present." I smiled. (F/n) we to bed with me and we started drifting to sleep. Not until (f/n)'s phone started to ring.

"Looks like someone found your phone." She giggled and answered. "Yes?" She said and her eyes popped out when someone answered.

____
Had to rewrite this chapter because it erased for some odd reason