What about those techniques.., she listed in the book before she found the relevant pages.

*Advanced techniques*

*The problem that arises with having glyphs on ones body, is that making combinations of them can be taxing and slow, for this to happen a witch needs to visualize each glyph precisely and how they are meant to be connected, for the desired combination to trigger, mismanaging can lead to no effect or danger to the witch or/and their surroundings.*

*To offset this, witch needs to substitute the glyph for something else, the most regarded method is a substitution for numbers, which gives rise to an advanced method of Numeration.*

'Math??', and here Luz thought the Order were the good guys and no good guys ever used math!!

Unless there were Allies in world war 2 or Einstein, or any other guy who counts stuff, okay maybe she was a bit biased, but still she did not like where this was going.

*Let's take the remote force combination, or in slang terms telekinesis combination as an example.*

Now this was interesting, there was a glyph combo here, Luz took a paper and started drawing.

It was not as good as it could be, but it should work.

Carefully Luz touched the glyph and watched as it filled with light

It did no take long for it to be activate and as soon as it did, it crumbled and Luz held a strange sphere in her hand, it was white, looking like a white tennis ball, it was resting in her hand, a strange sensation filled her, it was like there was a sudden pressure all around her hand and she could push it in any direction.

Carefully, without moving it, she looked around, she did not think this thru, there where bookshelves all around her and pushing into their direction would surely topple them, she could damage the books, that was the last thing she wanted.

She mentally cursed.

'Down it is,' it was the only direction with nothing and she did not believe herself enough to try and get up, she would surely move her hand with the sphere.

'Well let's see what this does,' she thought and pushed down.

Immediately she felt the pressure leave her and then several things happened at once, the dust from all around her flew away as if a strong wind just exited her hand and before she could process it.

*Thud!*

She impacted the ceiling, a wave of pain hit her as she swiftly fell back down.

"That...was not the best idea of today," she said heavily, having knocked her breath away.

When she directed the force towards the floor she was unable to move it away, quite obviously, since it was the floor, so the force pushed back to her, kinda like if she was doing a push up and that's what threw her against the ceiling.