✩ | y si fuera ella

Start from the beginning

But today is going to be a different day than all of the others before.

Mom and dad are going to visit my aunt in Busan. They will stay there for two days.

So mom called Minho to be the one to watch over me for those two days, since once again she didn't want me to skip school even tho I gladly would leave with them to Busan.

I was happy to finally spend some time with Minho.

Even if it was only for two days.

I couldn't hide my smile the whole time today and it was pretty noticable.

" Why are you so happy today, hm? " - Yoora asked, sitting in the chair in front of me.

" No reason. It's just feels like a good day. "

I couldn't tell anyone that Minho will be waiting for me after I'm done with school today.

They would want to meet him and ruin our peace.

Once I heard the announcement that the class is over, I almost ran through the door of our classroom.

Rushing out outside the gates, I saw a black van parked aside.

I stopped in my tracks, carefully watching it as suddenly the back window rolled down and Minho's head popped out.

I smiled, happiness consuming my body, as I walked towards the van.

" You look like a famous celebrity. " - I said.

" Who said I'm not?! Tch... " - he scoffed.

" Don't be so full of yourself. "

" Stop talking and get in. " - he whined, making me laugh as I quickly made myself comfortable next to him.

I politely greeted the man that was driving the van, hugging my backpack close to me.

" We're going home... " - he stated.

" Finally! " - I squealed happily.

" ... So you can pick up your stuff. " - he added, making my smile disappear.

To pick up my stuff?

" What do you mean? "

" I'm taking you to the dorms. "

I blinked twice, my brain not processing what he just said to me.

" What? Why? " - I asked, genuinely confused.

He looked at me. " I can't stay home with you for two days Chae. I still have to work and dorms are closer to the company than our house. "

I stared at him blankly.

" You want me to stay in the dorms for two days? " - I asked.

" Are you stupid? " - he whined.

I punched his shoulder with my fist. " Did you tell mom? "