✩ | replay

✩ | CHAPTER 3

" Noona, you're so pretty. "

✩

☄. *. ⋆ 25TH OF MAY 2008. ☄. *. ⋆

Debut stage is today.

On 19th of May Minho visited us back home and I saw him once I woke up, talking with mom in the living room.

He was even happy to see me walking inside the room, which is a rare sight.

He kept bragging about how the company finally released an announcement about their group.

The name is SHINee.

Shine meaning light, therefore adding the suffix 'ee' it means "one who receives the light".

He took a giant rolled paper out of his bag, handing it over to me.

" Put it in your room. " - he said.

Confused, I looked at my mom who looked at me with a soft smile.

I took off the washi tape that held the rolled paper together and opened it.

It was a picture of them.

Of SHINee boys.

They stood in front of a white background, dressed up with a street boys aesthetics and a serious face.

Why should I hang a poster of my brother and his friends in my room?

" Do you like it? " - Minho asked and I chuckled.

" Why are you trying to look like a bad boy here? "

" That's called a concept Chae! " - he whined.

" Alright, alright. I'll see if it goes on my wall or in the closet. " - I joked.

And so that day I think everyone knew about the new group SM was hiding for so long.

Does that means that my brother is famous now?

I remember, three days after the announcement was out, my friends gathered around one desk in the classroom, discussing about something.

The debut music video was out.

" The song is so good, I can't stop listening to it. " - my best friend, Myeong, a girl with long brunette hair who's also a class president, squealed from happiness.

The sight was so weird, watching some of my closest friends fangirling over my brother and his friends.

" Ah I wish I was old enough to be called a noona. " - Sooyun added.