12

"Found it!" Leigh shrieks in joy. "Found the flag!" She comes waving a dark green blob that I'm guessing is the other team's flag.

"Good, we should take Kass here to a doctor," Kori says and I can see Ro nod. His brown hair flies up and down in the wind, and I must admit it - he's hot. Not hot, but super hot. I still cannot believe he likes me. I mean, I was just a silly little Candor girl, nothing special about me, but he, just wow.

"Yeah," Rohan agrees and he carries me towards the outside of the woods. Kori has the task of telling the others that I'm injured. My leg hurts like hell. There's a burning pain that was never there before and I scream. "Shh," Ro says, "it's alright."

"It feels like death," I complain. "Who's working in the hospital, which faction's employees?"

"Erudite and Amity and Candor," Rohan replies. "And don't worry, they will make your leg feel better. They'll fix it all up." He says, as if I am ten years old, a child. I smile, knowing that I will always have someone, even if it isn't my mom or dad. Even if I met him two weeks ago.

"Here we are," Ro says when he gets to the hospital, tired from all the walking, "the place where the Erudite will unpain your leg." I laugh. Still acting like I'm a kid.

It's actually getting a little bit bothersome that Ro's treating me like I'm ten. So I tell him to shut up. So he leaves.