2 | Her

Chapter 2: 2.Her

As i opened the door Med and Hars ran towards me but then stopped at what they saw.

Me, covered with blood, and Sin between my arms.

"You.." Med had his mouth wide open.

"Your aunt was right" Hars said with a half smile, happy that i rescued Sin but unhappy about his conditions.

Yes guys but im tired, and before i knew it my knees dropped me and Sin on the floor.

He is heavy damn it

"Mia!" They both yelled as they got close to lift Sin's heavy body off from me.

"Thanks guys" i said while rolling my eyes.

Hars lifted him and took him to the second floor, i guess to his room which i used, while Med stayed here looking at me then Sin then me again.

"How did you manage that?" He asked while following me to the living room.

"How did i manage what sorry?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

This dude is really confusing, i never understeand him.

"How did you manage to get Sin back!! How did you defeat the other dudes?" He asked in an excited voice.

Let's say i just joined their barbecue and made them get a taste of it...

"Barbecue.." was the only word that came out of my mouth and Med looked at as if i was crazy.

"Did you trade your ears for Sin?" He was making fun of me now.

I glanced at him which made him shut up and look away.

I'm tired, i need a long bath, but 1st i want to check on Sin...

"I'll tell you later, let's go check if he is alive" i told Med and he nodded while following me.

We knocked on the door and Hars told us to get inside.

I stared at Sin's lifeless body that was laying on bed.

He was pale as hell, his lips almost blue, him covered with blood, his neck had a cut, and his shoulder had a hole in it which Hars has cured by now.

"Don't we need to call an ambulance?" I asked while leaning against the doorframe.

"I can take care of this, i was a doctor before entering this association" Hars answered me and i nodded.

"Did you check..." i was even scared to ask it.

"His heartbeat?" Hars finished the question for me.

"Yes i did and it's really really close to stopping completely" that was like a stab to my heart.

Wasn't i able to save him? Sin you're leaving your beloved ones like this?

"Hars is there anything i can help with?" Med asked seriously and i have never seen him this serious.

"I'll give you a list of aids and medicines you have to buy me" they both left the room and left me with Sin's body.

I've took a seat on the edge of the bed, took a piece of cotton, put disinfectant on it and started to disinfect his wounds.

No reaction from him, which means he isnt with us right now.

I took a deep sigh, bottled my tears up, and kept disinfecting his wounds one by one, being careful not to cause him any harm.

I grabbed his hand to disinfect it but i ended only rubbing it.

His hands were soft and slim, with veins here and there.