1 | Tropical Paradise

Chapter 1: 3 Tropical Paradise

Mia's pov

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Bali, your favourite place to relax

I got woken up by the voice on the airplane annoucing that we have arrived to our destination.

Bali...

I stood up, took my suitcase, and got off the airplane, finally after hours and hours of flight.

The sunlight was really strong, and the sky was so clean i couldn't see a single cloud, even tho we're in February.

But anyways back to reality, aunty has said someone will be waiting for me at the entrance so i started going that way while trying not to get lost.

I really hope someone understeand's english here...

"Lady Cartier" a voice interrupted my thoughts

I looked back to see who was it, and damn if i was still sleepy, now i completely woke up.

A tall handsome man, with perfect grey long straight hairs, wearing a black set and sunglasses, ear piercings, and a perfect face...

"Lady Cartier right?" He asked politely with a smile

I nodded, still confused from everything that has happened to me in the last 24 hours.

"Im Hars, and i'll be by your side for the time being" he said while lowering his head a little...

Why am i getting bowed at?

"Oh thank you, nice to meet you, im Mia, you probably already know this" i said with a nervous laugh.

He smiled and got close to me taking away from my hands my suitcase.

"If Lady allows me i'll lead her to our car so she can go and relax in her place" he said while walking away without leaving me a chanse to reply

I followed him while analyzing the airport i was in right now. Big, clean, full of nature, stray animals beeing fed by strangers, it looked like paradise version airport.

But still what was i doing here in Bali, it seems like everything is so nice and peaceful.....

"Lady i know you are confused but you can make me as many questions as you want once that we're in the car" he said as if he was able to read my mind.

I followed him to the parking lot and then we reached the car, a blue Jaguar E-Pace.

Not bad

I was going to open the door but i got stopped by his hand.

"I'd prefer that Lady does the less possible when i'm around" and as he said this he softly pushed my hand away and opened the door for me.

What am i a lost princess? Please

I almost laughed at myself, but im sure Han or whatever it's his name would think i'm crazy.

I thanked him for his kindness and got in the car.

Me being a passenger princess, didnt happen since i was a child.... i always had my passenger princess tho.

I miss her, i miss them, how are they doing, are they fine without me, will they really be safe with aunty...

I had a feeling that if i kept thinking like this i would start crying again so i just closed my eyes and slept....

After few hours...

"Lady please wake up, we have arrived to our destination" a male voice woke me up while kindly shaking my shoulders.