1 | Mission

Chapter 1: 2 Mission

Sin's pov:

That girl of before was really funny, that reaction only over some blood, what a cute kid.

After they rescued my bmw i went back to one of my offices and got back to real bussiness, i dont do much since im the owner but its fun staying in the office teasing the ladies that work in here.
All weak and slutty

Right, cheating even on their husbands even tho they have kids.

I sighed and looked out of the window, but those honey eyes of the girl of before kept coming back on my mind.

Incredible the switch from being scared as hell to being ready to kill.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door and a pitchy voice, i rolled back my eyes knowing that its that slutty blondie of Giulia.

"Yes?" I answered

"Sir we tried to take those 3 girls but we couldnt" she told me and thats when i really wanted to kill her.

"What do you mean you couldnt get 3 little damn girls" i said as i stood up and hit my hands on the desk.

"W-we tried to get them but our men got stopped by other 3 men" she said as she stepped back.

With those words i smirked "Oh is that so" i laughed a lil "They are declaring war arent they? Is that all you have to say?" I said while sitting again.

"No sir, we made some researches and we found out they have an older siste-"

"What do you mean they have an older sister and you just have found out about this one?!" I yelled as i got close to her.

"Tell me" i took my knife out of my pants "do you want to die today?" I pushed it against her waist and traced a line causing her to scream.

"Get out before i finish u" i grinned while letting her go.

An older sister of that family of bastards, im going to have a lot of fun.

I took my phone and called my 'trusted one' i dont trust anyone but he gets some useful informations.

"Boss?" As always he answered quickly

"Give me the adress of the house of those little orphan girls" i said while getting into my car.

"Yessir the adress is Rue matz n.34, usually you find them all at home around 8 am" as soon as he finished talking i closed the call and drove off to the rue he gave me, it was in another city distant 4 hours from here but those girls aint escaping me.

It took longer than i expected because of the traffic but i was there.

A 2 floor house with a small garden, all lights seemed off so probably they were sleeping, but i didnt care, tonight is their night, all of them.

As soon as i stepped out of my car i found a girl in front of me looking at me with kinda a disgusted face. It took me a little to recognize that it was the girl from before.

"W-what are you doing here stalker?!" She asked while taking a step back.

I took my time to analyze her, light brown long thick hairs, a perfect shaped round white face, with perfect small mouth and pumped lips, long eyelashes, honey eyes, pale skin, small waist, curvy and chubby body, and a suitcase? Was she going to travel?

"Where are you going little kitten?" I asked genuinely curious

"I aint replying to an assassin stalker where am i going" she replied and it was like a stab in my heart.

I wasnt stalking her!! Who's gonna tell her?

Assassin?... calm down she can't know, its a coincidence

"Actually im not here for you girl so calm down" i replied back with a pissed voice.

She is distracting me from what i came for, and im getting distracted like a fool.

"Okay cool, have a goodnight bye" as she said this she left quicky and got inside her car, driving away few seconds later, and i couldnt help but stare at that beautiful shape.

Have a safe trip little tornado.

Now its time to get back to reality.

Without making too much noise i broke the window of the livingroom and got inside.

This house is kinda too much for some disgusting orphans.

I took a look around on the 1st floor but no sign of bedrooms, so i went up on the second floor and there were 5 doors, means 4 rooms and one toilet.

I got close to the door of the 1st room to try and hear if there is any breathing sound or snoring, but nothing.

Then i opened and checked under the bed, in the closet, but there was no one.

I did the same with the 2nd and 3rd room but nothing. Then i'v heard a noise on the 4th room and thats when i took my gun.

As soon as i opened the door i stepped in with my gun on guard and a woman screamed, thats when i v shoot her without thinking twice.

It must have been their dearest older sister.

Her body fell on the floor, dead, bleeding, and i took a chanse to take a close look.

Surely she looks pretty old for being their older sister, and most important, if she is here, where are the other 3?

I took my phone and called Mark, my trusted one again.

"Boss?"

"Listen i went to their house but there was only their oldest sister, the other 3 are gone" i told him quickly while kicking the dead body

"Are you sure boss?" He asked confused

"Well are you saying im stupid?" I replied kinda pissed off.

"No no boss of course not, i will do my researches" he replied

"You better hurry and send someone to clean this mess" i said and then closed the call.

Useless disgusting people, having kids and then abandoning them

"I feel sorry for you older sister, you have been through a lot because of your useless parents and now your life has finished like this" i smirked and left the dead body behind, going to wash my hands and face from the dirty blood.

But where are the other 3.... they escaped??

Just the thought of this made me really angry.

We are a secret company that takes care of orphans and parents that have left their kids, we take care of them in our special ways.

I wouldn't care about these orphans if they were just some random ones, but they come from a deep enemy territory, and i need to get rid of them, no no, i have to get rid of them.