1 | Women

Chapter 1: 7. Women

Sin's pov

I looked at the mansion and all memories came back in a rush.

Mum....

I took a deep sigh and decided to finally ring the doorbell.

It didn't take much to mum come and open it for me.

"Oh dear son you're finally back" she said with teary eyes and i couldn't help but hug her.

I'm not really happy to be here, and those tears are the fakest shit.

She looked over my back as if she was expecting to see someone, and then just let me inside.

"You're so fit my son are you sure you're eating well sweetheart?" She asked rubbing my cheek and i kissed her hand.

"I'm fine mom don't worry, tell me about you" i replied distracting her from me

We chit chatted for a while, making jokes, laughing, and then she had to ruin all this with something i hate talking about.

"So my son, you know you're grown up, and you're really late. You have to find a lady to marry, and not a random lady of course, you have to look for someone of your same standard, in brief rich-to-rich and poor-to-poor. So she can be able to stand by your side in bussiness " She said causing me to roll my eyes back.

"Mum we already talked about this please, you know i'm not into random marriages.." i tried to reply but she interrupted me.

"I thought i gave your phone number to my dear friend's daughter, and i thought you guys are already talking and dating, and that today you came with her?" She raised an eyebrow and i looked away.

Yes she did and her mum also talked to me, too bad i killed them.

"Well i dont really know what you're talking about mum, but even if she did i wouldn't marry her, i don't do this stuff you know" i sighed

"Oh so what? You're waiting for your true love?" She laughed at me and then she kept saying "we're not in a movie sweetheart and you're not in a position to fall in love and make a family" she stood up.

"You're an assassin, you took thousands of families lifes, do you really think life will let you have a normal loving family in future?" She said as she grabbed my shoulders tight.

Fuck

She made me feel so stupid for believing in love and this stuff but i really do.

I'm even keeping the deed till marriage, just to that special person, so it really is special.

But mum was right, this was my curse, i'm an assassin, i've killed people, and there is no way of getting out of this.

This is my fate, decided since birth because of this family's traditions.

"So mum what do you want me to do?" I asked her with a disperate voice.

"You're going to start dating Sin! Stop playing around, and next year you're getting married. Many of my friends keep asking about you for their daughters, and they have some pretty educated ladies with rich background, so you have only to choose" She said with a mad tone.

I don't want this

But does it even matter what i want? Did it ever matter? I've never had a chanse to choose in my life since i was born.

This is my fate, i have only to keep going on with life till it ends.

I wish i could have a loving family with mini me and mini the love of my life, but i guess my dreams will stop here.