Chapter 14- Drama?

In the car

They were quite happy because their plan had succeeded but yet a bit flustered because of their almost kiss.

Anushka broke the silence "So why did ms sir call?" she asked and Virat frowned for a second trying to recollect things and laughed as it struck she was talking about mahi bhai.

"Oh nothing much, he might be the captain cool for the world but he's a complete mother hen when it comes to us. We hadn't received his calls so he was worried." Virat said.

Anushka smiled warmly at that "All of you guys seem really close." she said "Yes they are my family,." Virat said mimicking her expression "I just need someone to complete that family now." he added.

Anushka's eyes widened and she blushed furiously looking out the window. She hastened to turn on the radio so that her blush could go unnoticed.

Virat himself was shocked as to how he was flirting so effortlessly and his cheeks turned a hue of red too.

The radio started blasting a song "Te amo me te amo Tu chhaanv hai, tu dhoop hai Te amo me te amo Tere hazaron roop hai Koi samjha nahin Jo bhi hai bas khoob hai Falling so crazy in love...."

Both of them abruptly looked at each other, in each other's eyes and Virat looked back again realizing he was driving the car (not recommended guys, drive safe)

Anushka was now looking down in her lap willing her overheated cheeks to calm down. Virat was now hit with a strong sense of deja-vu and he couldn't thank his stars enough that Rohit was not with them.

The song continued "Kabhi lagey raaton mein main Khwaabon se baatien karoon Subah unhi khwaabon ko main kaabu karoon Kabhi lagey taaron se bhi, unchi udaane bharoon Kabhi lagey baadalon se jaibein bharoon "

Anushka felt like someone was literally reading her mind and she went to turn the radio off when Virat also reached to do the same. Their hands collided and it just flustered them more.

The radio was off at last and they had considerably calmed down when a thought struck Anushka "Vi you said Ms sir said that Rohit is not picking up the call but why? He was at home only na?" she asked furrowing her brows.

Virat's brows furrowed too "After the call with mahi bhai I called Ro too he did not pick up and yes he was at home only. Let's go we are going there only na." he said trying to assure himself more than Anushka.

"Did you send the video to Ritsy?" Virat asked and Anushka nodded "She hasn't seen it yet.... now she has, it just got the blue tick." she said.

"She'll start calling in 3.....2.....1 Khada hu aaj bhi wahiii ." The phone started ringing and the ringtone shocked Anushka.

"Why do you have such a depressing song as your ringtone?" She managed barely out of shock, the phone stopped ringing.

Virat chuckled the phone rang again and he was going to pick up but Anushka stopped him "Vi don't pick up after what she did to Rohit let's let her suffer some." Anushka said laughing and Virat nodded.

Virat continued "Actually after the Cwc final people made so many sad edits of me and Ro crying on this song that it was associated with all the sad memories."

Anushka's brows furrowed "Then why'd you put that as a constant reminder." She asked utterly confused.

"Yeah let me finish. So once I saw Ro seeing those edits and his eyes were completely glazed over as if he was in some another world." He said his voice having the twinge of sadness.

"So me and the team played out funny skits on that very song creating happy memories. So now whenever we listen to this songs it brings only good memories." Virat finished.

Anushka was awestruck "Tha-that's so thoughtful!" She exclaimed "Yeah we are a family, would love to have you." He said and clamped his mouth shut immediately.

They fortunately or unfortunately reached the house. Virat hurried off leaving a stunned Anushka inside.

She also came out of the car and Virat was waiting for her. He was ringing the bell but there was no reply.

"Ro open the door!! Ro ro bear open up pleasee!!!" Virat yelled banging the door he looked at Anushka visibly concerned.

Virat was starting to panic now "Open the door Ro it's not funny." He said his voice cracking.

Anushka saw he was panicking, she kept her hand on his shoulder and squeezed trying to reassure him.

He looked back at him and relaxed a bit seeing her warm smile "You must be having a key na?" She asked.

Virat nodded smiling a little "Yes yes wait." He fished out the key when they heard a car stop by.

They turned to look Ritika coming out of her car. "What are you doing here Ritsy?" Anushka asked.

"This brother of mine wasn't picking up my phone." Ritika said glaring at Virat.

"You need to suffer a bit dear sister for hurting my soul mate." Virat said extra sweetly.

Ritika's shoulders slumped immediately and her eyes watered "I am sorry Vi- I am I don't- I don't know how...." She tried saying breaking down.

Anushka and Virat visibly softened and Virat took her in her arms "I am sorry I was just kidding but you don't know how broken my Ro looked so obviously I was a bit upset." Virat said.

Anushka joined the hug and said "It's ok Ritsy now that you have realised your mistake go apologize and take whatever punishment he gives."

Virat snickered and mock glared at Anushka "Don't talk about such things involving my sister in front of me Nushki." He said laughing.

Ritika blushed at that and smacked him "Shut up! Why are you guys even standing here?" She asked.

Virat and Anushka instantly sobered at that and both of their faces had matching concern filled expressions.

"He's not opening the door." Anushka said "What?? He's at home only na?? Is he ok?? It's all my fault!!" Ritika started rambling and Anushka shushed her.

Virat immediately opened the door "Ro where are you?" Virat started yelling as soon as they entered the house.

They skipped to Rohit's room, Virat and Ritika were panicking now as they opened the door.

"Ro!!!!" Screamed Virat "Oh god Ro!!!" Screamed Ritika simultaneously.

A/N: Here's the next update, sorry for delay but I am in the middle of my boards exams. Please vote and comment please I want some comments.

Till next time TOODLESSS!!

Words: 1114