"Prove it then." He takes a deep breath, moves and carefully sits down on my lap.

"Come on, put your weight into it. You're like a feather to me, nerd." Fuck I like teasing him.

His body finally pressed onto mine, I give him the drum sticks back. My hands fold over his and I move them to the drums.

"See you start here and at the same time you press for it to kick the bass." I try to keep my voice straight, but it's hard as I'm breathing him in. His hands are soft and small, opposite to my rough ones. He lets me lead him. We've been here before, letting me control his every move.

"See, not so hard right?" He keeps quiet and nods.

I don't realize what I'm doing, but my lips press a kiss on the back of his neck.

"Kacchan.."

He gasps and I pull my lips away even though I really don't want to.

"You're like a drug to me, Izuku."

He quickly stands up and the lack of warmth makes me ache for more.

"Kacchan, we really shouldn't.."

"Why not? Fuck, we both know this being friends game isn't what we really want."

He bites his lip, looking away.

"Come here, Izuku. Please." I hate how my voice cracks. I hate how he makes me feel, but I also need him to keep doing it.

"I-I can't."

"What's stopping you?"

"You don't really like me, Katsuki. I'm just temporary enjoyment for you." I see his eyes water.

"Is that what you really think? I thought we talked about this."

"K-kacchan I know about your reputation. Gosh I heard about it the second I stepped into college. I don't want to attach myself to you just for you to let me go. I know better.."

"I wouldn't. Fuck, Izuku. You are the first person who I ever felt the need to be connected to at all times. I always want you in eyesight, I want to touch and comfort you, I want you, Izuku. You're not just somebody to me."

"Come to me, Izuku."

I hope, I really hope he listens. "Okay.."

He slowly heads over and goes to sit on my lap, facing each other, his legs resting over mine.

"You're so beautiful." My hands hold him close.

"Please don't make me regret this." He sighs and his hands are on my shoulders.

"I promise."

My hands hold his face and I lean in to kiss him. He melts into it and he feels so soft. We move with each other, finding a rhythm. He tastes so good, so sweet. He feels so good, perfectly connecting with me.

I take it slow at first, I can tell he's out of breath.

We pull away and his face is flushed. His lips, fuck, I need them.

I don't give him another second more before I kiss him again, rougher than before. We lean into each other, hands exploring the other. He moans into the kiss when I grab his hips to pull into mine. A hand finds my hair and the other grabs the fabric on my back. It feels euphoric and our breaths match when we part. We press our foreheads together.

"I really like you, Kacchan." I brush his hair behind his ear.

"Likewise and don't you dare forget."

I walk him back to his dorm. "I want to do this properly with you, Izuku."

"I really want that too." He answers leaning onto his door, not daring to enter yet.

"Do you want to go somewhere this Friday?"

"What do you have in mind?" He leans close.

"Just let it happen, I'll pick you up at six, is that good with you?" He hums.

"S-so is it like a date?"

My hands pull him flush against me and I kiss him. He's taken by surprise.

"Yes."

Izuku

Of course I told Ochako the news the moment I saw her. She's really happy for me, but she's also worried. "Did he really change?" She asks me as our legs are on the bar.

"I believe so. I mean I'm willing to give it a chance, he's been really sweet since we made up." "If you say so, but if he even looks at you the wrong way, I'll cut his dick off."

"Ochako!!"

It's Friday and I throw my clothes all over the room. I don't even know what we're doing, so what should I wear? Aghh I hate this!

I've settled on some black jeans and a 'fancy' white top, it really isn't that neat. He'll probably tell me to change when he gets here. I've defined every single curl and put some lip balm up. Spraying on my favorite perfume, he knocks. Shit, shit, shit. Be calm. You can do it!

There he is in all his glory. He's wearing a dark red blouse with the first three buttons unbuttoned and black pants.

"Hey, you ready?" He asks and I move in frame.

"Kacchan..is this appropriate to wear? If not, tell me right now please!" He laughs, looking me up and down.

"You look gorgeous. Stop overthinking." I huff and close the door, stepping out with him.

"You look quite handsome today." I mumble as he opens the passenger door for me.

"Not everyday?"

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean."

"Maybe I don't, I think you'll have to explain it to me." I blush and ignore him.

He's driving and I can't help but focus on his arms. He has the sleeves pushed up, showing strong tattooed arms. There's a head of a snake, but I can't see the rest. Flames and multiple designs fill in the empty spots. "You're staring." He keeps his eyes on the road. "No I wasn't."

"Hm keep telling yourself that."

He pulls up to a restaurant. I really am hungry.

Walking in we're led to a table in the middle. It makes me feel very observant.

"Do you do this with everyone on the first date? Go to a restaurant?" I don't mean to start our date like this, but I can't help it.

He frowns. "You're saying this because of Camie."

"Maybe?" I sip on my white wine.

"She forced me to, I didn't have a choice. She chose the place."

"Oh. Sorry.. I shouldn't have bringed it up."

"It's fine, you're allowed to be skeptical. I want you to." I flush.

It's the way he talks, acts and reacts that makes the worry leave my body.

We spend the rest of the night getting to know each other better.

I learned that he danced, is an only child, loves cooking, likes the color green and way more.

He pays even though I offer to split.

When he parked on campus, we didn't bother to leave.

Tension grew between us since he's been stroking the inside of my thigh while driving.

I quickly unbuckle my belt and he pulls me into his lap. Shit, he really likes me.

His eyes are beautiful. They're bright red on the outside and dark on the inside. He stares at me as if he's starving.

"Thank you for tonight" I run my hands through his undercut.

"Show me how grateful you are, Deku." He whispers and I kiss him. We kiss as if it's the last time. He's so good at it. He dominates over me and I turn into putty.