❃ 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 ❃

Start from the beginning

~in the venue~

KRITI- Hmm ! The models are good but still I think something is missing in them.

JAY- What is it ?

KRITI- I don't know, it can be the smile, confidence or walking style too.

JAY- Don't worry, everything is fine and it would be perfect too.

KRITI- Hmm, hope so !

Then a voice from my backside interupt our convo and I looked back as the voice was familiar to me.

???- Hello, Mr Jay !

JAY- Ohh, hello Mr. Kim ! How are you ?

TAEHYUNG- I'm good, what about you ?

JAY- I'm good too.

TAEHYUNG- Wait, I guess I have seen you somewhere.

KRITI- I guess so.

TAEHYUNG- But I can't remember where ?

Again a girl's voice came from behind of Mr. Kim. I guess, this voice is also familiar. Why do I only get to hear the familiar voices today ?

???- Taehyung !!

Ohh so she is none other than my dear cousin and enemy y/n ! Hmm, interesting, Y/n calling Mr Kim from his name, huh ! Are they in any type of relationship ? Let's ask ! This is gonna be a fun !

JAY- You guys know each other ?

Y/N- None of your business !

KRITI- Y/n, if you can't talk properly then don't even talk rudely !

Y/N- What do you mean by rudely ? It's really none of his business.

TAEHYUNG- Calm down girls !

Y/N- Anyways, I'm not in a mood to fight with you. So, Why were you asking it, Jay ?

JAY- Cause I'm seeing you here with Mr. Kim ! Wait ! Don't tell me that Mr. Kim is your boyfriend ?

TAEHYUNG & Y/N- What !!!!!!!!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV
What did he say ? I and y/n are dating ? Man, if I really got the opportunity to date her then I would obviously date her but the reality is that we don't date each other. Aish, what am I really think ? Am I really thinking about the dating thing, which never ever came in my life before ? Aish, stop beating this fast, dear heart. If you didn't then I'll seriously say that I'll end up dying here, no, no ! I don't want to die here single that too without having y/n in my life !

JAY- What, what ? I'm telling you Mr. Kim, you better break up with her.

Y/N- What are you even saying, Jay ?

TAEHYUNG- Mr. Jay, what are you saying ? We're not couples

Y/N- Yeah, we're Business partners.

JAY- What ? Ohh then you're her business partner, Mr. Kim.

TAEHYUNG- Any problem ?

JAY- No, no. I don't have any problems

TAEHYUNG- Ohh then let me ask you one thing, Did we perhaps meet somewhere miss ?

KRITI- Yeah, I guess !

Y/N- You met her Taehyung

TAEHYUNG- Where ?

Y/N- Remember, when we went on morning walk and a girl came to me.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, I remember. It was you miss ?

KRITI- Yeah, nice to meet you !

TAEHYUNG- Hmm, same here !

JAY- Okay, then Mr. Kim ! We'll leave now !

TAEHYUNG- Yeah !

JAY- And you, y/n ! Listen, tomorrow is the competition and I'll do anything to make you loss from us

Y/N- I'll also see, Jay ! What more dirty tactics, you'll do ! (Smirk)

THIRD PERSON'S POV
And Jay left with Kriti from there, leaving y/n in smirk plastered on her face and Taehyung being standing their dumbfounded by their conversation.

TAEHYUNG- Y/n, what was that ? I mean, what's the matter between you three ?

Y/N- Actually, as I said before, kriti is my cousin and Jay is her brother.

TAEHYUNG- Ohh, but why were they talking with you so rudely ? Look, I'm not forcing you to tell me but as now we're friends right ? So, I think we both have the right to know each other

Y/N- Yes, we have rights on each other and I'll definitely like to open myself with you.

TAEHYUNG- Sure, you can ! Please

Y/N- Actually, Jay had created a big misunderstanding between me and kriti. That's why, kriti hate me the most.

TAEHYUNG- But why ? What was the misunderstanding, y/n ?

Y/N- Look, I trust you but still I can't tell it now. But yeah, I'll surely tell you when the right time will come. Please, try to understand

TAEHYUNG- I won't mind, y/n and I'm happy that you trusted me.

Y/N- Hmm, let's go from here now. Our work is all done.

TAEHYUNG- Yeah !