Chapter Nine: The Padawan Three

"The final surge! Having learned of warlord Poggle the Lesser's plot to rebuild a Separatist droid foundry on Geonosis, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Padawans Ahsoka Tano and (Y/n) Kexus prepare to assault this heavily fortified installation. Their mission, destroy the factory at all cost.
Anticipating stiff resistance, Republic commanders send Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan, Barriss Offee, to reinforce the attack. But time runs short for our intrepid heroes as the dreaded droid mill nears completion...."

On the Ground Ashoka was giving a brief to the clones about their assault plan, (Y/n) backs her up but is silent, simply watching. But Anakin isn't as silent, "This bridge is our first waypoint. Focus your fire on the gun emplacements, here and here, because it's only—" Ashoka before being cut off by Anakin.

"Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory."

"I was... Yes, we can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from—"

"And don't forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs. Once we leave, there'll be no resupply. Anything else, Ahsoka?"

"No. I think you've pretty much covered everything... in my briefing."

"Very well. Squad dismissed." Anakin dismisses the clones as (Y/n) stands up, "Well that was an.. interesting brief." (Y/n) says and follows them, just taking a backseat to the chaos.

"You know, Master, my briefings might go better if you didn't interrupt me every time I tried to—"

"I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you."

"Which I would appreciate, if you didn't interrupt me to do it. I just think maybe you don't trust me to give the briefing.

"It's not about trust. It's about getting the job done right."

"So you don't trust me to get the job done right! I knew it!"

"Snips, I never said—"

"No. No, it's okay. I understand. I'm the Padawan, you're the Master." They continue to bicker until (Y/n) coughs loudly.

"Ahem! If you two are done, General Luminara is here." He says, they turn around to said General and her Padawan. A Mirialan just like her, olive skin with a cute diamond pattern.

"If you're both finished with your little discussion, we do have a factory to destroy. Well, Barriss? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" She says to her Padawan who bows before the other two.

"Padawan learner Barriss Offee at your service." (Y/n) raises an eyebrow and offers a friendly handshake.

"Uhh, Yeah.. (Y/n) Kexus, and the angry one is Ahsoka." He says, before Ashoka can yell, (Y/n) turns to Luminara.

"It's good to see you General." He said, and she smiles warmly at the Padawan.

"It seems you've grown into a capable Jedi as I predicted, I wish it was under more peaceful circumstances." She said, both giving respect to each other, but now it's to business. The five stand around and begin discussions. The five look at a holomap of the facility and the bridge leading to it.

"A frontal assault is risky. Our losses will be high." Luminara eyes the only real way to breach the Facility, the long path.

"But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online." Anakin responds.

"Indeed, but there is an alternative. Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground." Luminara continues and Barriss adds in.

"Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall so that you could cut a hole
and make an entry point."

"Once inside, we could find the main reactor, plant the explosives and blow the factory inside out." Luminara explains.