Chapter Seven: Brothers, and Warriors

" Invasion! Separatist leader Wat Tambor
has taken control of the planet Ryloth and subjugates its people through a brutal droid occupation. In a daring surprise attack, Jedi Anakin Skywalker and his padawan, Ahsoka Tano, defeated the space blockade guarding the planet. Now, Jedi Generals Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Assisted by his Padawan (Y/n) Kexus, lead a massive invasion to liberate the starving people."

(Y/n), now wearing Jedi robes with Clone armor added, pockets his blaster pistol and saber. He follows up with Master Obiwan and Windu.

"First trick will be getting our troops
on the ground." Obiwan said

"If you two take the city of Nabat first, we'll have our landing zone." Windu said as (Y/n) and Obiwan enter the carrier ship.

"Then we won't disappoint, Master Windu."
(Y/n) smiles and the carrier ships launch from the main Starship down to the planets surface. Obiwan gives the rundown.

"We need to remember why we're here. We came to aid the Twi'leks, not destroy their home. Padawan?" Obiwan gives (Y/n) the floor.

"Master Obiwan wants this clean and simple, no explosives or big blasters. Minimal destruction with blasters and droid poppers only. No rockets or detonators.
Check your aim. Keep an eye out for Twi'leks, we want zero casualties. commander Cody, the other ships have their orders?" (Y/n) asks Cody who salute.

"Sir, yes, sir." The battle begins to truly reach a height, they suddenly hear a whistle fly by their ship.

"We can't risk landing the larger transports until you take out those guns."

"Pull back. We'll take care of it." Obiwan gives the order and Windu pulls back the Star carriers.

"Who's up for a challenge? We're not getting any reinforcements until those guns are out of commission. We lead in first and take them out, giving Master Windu free rein to land." Obiwan opens the side hatches and they fly low, allowing the Jedi and clones to safely drop down and make a ground push. Using the trees as cover they slowly approach the city and a large front blockade, using rock formations they've built an outpost. Mostly used by droids, they patrol the area.

"I think I see movement in the trees."

"Fire!"

"Fire!"

The droids open fire and so do the clones, (Y/n) and Obiwan close in, deflecting blasts and directing fire. Still hiding under the trees the clones continue to lay cover fire to push forward, but many are still dying.

"That bunker is gonna be a problem, General."

"I got it." (Y/n) peeked his head over and sees a few crumbles near the left side.

"When I give the signal you rain down on them, don't let up for me either!" (Y/n) rushes to the side and to the outskirts of the firefight, using the force he leaps higher and grabs into the wall, he crawls up to the side and over the bunker to the ramparts, drawing his blaster and saber he begins to cut and shoot down the droids and more importantly the bunker, he stops, and listens, a droid is firing a heavy blaster under him, he leaps into the air and slams his blade into the ground hard, it breaks though and goes right though the droids head, with him down the firepower the droids have is crippled.

"Go! Move up!" (Y/n) gives the order and Cody has obliged.

"Ghost company, let's move!" Cody said and they begin to whittle the numbers down. The clones dealt with the last of the droids as Obiwan and his Padawan oversee the horizon, seeing their true target.

"The only way is to push forward, the droids will obviously be counting on that but we don't have a choice."

"There's always a choice, you prefer to be straightforward but this requires, finesse." Obiwan smirks. Commander Cody approaches the two and salutes.