Loving You (14)

Chloe felt as though there was something going on with her and Fletch. She wasn't too sure on what it was either. But she knew that they were having a baby together. And she just wanted it to be okay.

She knew that while she wasn't sure what the future held for her and Fletch, she wanted to be okay. And to be happy with him.

Chloe knew that having a baby had never been on her mind before. And she was somehow trying to make it work. She just had to focus on making her relationship work with Fletch.

All she knew was that she was trying to do all she could to make it work. And she wanted to be a good mum. Knowing how she wanted to be the mum that she had growing up.

Morning came and she was in bed with Fletch. She looked to him and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Fletch nodded. He looked to her and smiled. "I'm more than okay. I have you. And we have a baby. Plus the sex we have is amazing," he told her.

Chloe smiled as she straddled him. She looked down at him. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Fletch smirked as Chloe moved down between his legs. "You know, I think we're gonna have to get a little us in," she said.

Fletch grinned and nodded. "I think you're right there baby," he said.

Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Chloe released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Mark tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Beautiful." He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Fletch's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer. He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Chloe's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

Her heart raced as she waited, glancing over her shoulder when she heard him fumbling with a box. "Babe. I don't think we need the condom anymore," she told him.

Fletch lifted her shirt pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You okay?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Fletch's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry. He appeared content with the position, something Chloe wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her shirt, slowly unfastening the buttons.

His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.

Chloe dropped to the bed again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage.

She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso.

She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow. Warren's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Fletcher."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint. When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit,

Her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Fletch lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed.

***

Chloe smiled as she looked to Kenzie. She looked tired. "Hey. You good?" She asked

Kenzie nodded. She smiled. "Yeah. Iain and I have been making up for lost time. I love him. And we have a child together. So I want to make it work," she said.

Chloe smiled and looked to her. "Well I got some amazing sex this morning. And I'm so loving it," she told her.

"Sex. Nothing better."

"Good point. I can't help but feel like Fletch is keeping something from me. I don't know what it is though," Chloe told her.

Kenzie smiled. She looked to her. "You need to talk to him hun. You're both too good to let secrets come between you," she said.

***
Chloe was sitting in the staff room. She looked to see her mum who smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. She smiled. "I'm good. Just trying to make things work. I'm having a baby which I think is so excited for. But I can't help but think that something is about to happen."

Jac looked to Chloe and smiled. Knowing that the secret Fletch was keeping from her was huge. And it was all to do with her. And how things were about to completely change.