Loving You (13)

Chloe knew how she was excited to become a mum. She knew that things would change. But she couldn't wait. She couldn't wait to meet her baby.

She knew that things weren't going to be easy. But she was going to do all she could to make it work. She knew that she and Fletch were going to do the best they could for the baby.

Chloe had been so excited to have a baby. She knew her life was going to change. But she was worried that it wasn't going to work out.

Fletch was an amazing dad to his kids. But she was worried that he wasn't going to be as attentive to this baby.

She had doubts that it wasn't going to work. But part of her wanted it to. Knowing that a perfect family for her baby. It was all she wanted in life.

All she knew she was that things were completely about to change. And she just didn't know how to feel about it.

Morning came and she woke in bed. Fletch was on a night shift.

Chloe smiled as she climbed out of bed. She quietly left the bedroom to see Fletch walking upstairs. "Oh good morning. How was work?" She asked.

Fletch nodded and smiled. "It was okay. Are you okay" He asked. 

Chloe nodded. "Yeah. I'm all good."

Fletch laughed. He sighed and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry babe. I'm just trying to make up some money for the baby. It's not cheap. It's not going to be easy," he told her.

"Hey. I'm not complaining. I'm just grateful we have you. Me and this baby are so lucky to have you," Chloe said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "We love you."

"I love you too. But I think for now, I need to get some sleep. I'll see you later babe," Fletch said as he walked into the room.

Chloe stood there and sighed. Feeling as though that there was something going on. She looked after him and sighed

***
Chloe was sitting in work. She looked up as Kenzie walked over to her. "Hey. Is everything okay? You look like you're deep in thought," she said.

Chloe sighed. "I am. I'm just worried about when the baby comes. Fletch and I... it feels weird," she told her.

Kenzie smiled. "It's going to be okay. Pregnancy is hard. And I just think you can make it work. Maybe go for dinner and talk about your options?" She asked.

Chloe shrugged as she looked to her. "How's Bella?"

"She's okay. Iain has her today. I don't know what's going on there either. I just have to focus on Bella," Kenzie said as she looked to her.

Chloe smiled. Just wanting things to work out and be okay.

***
Chloe went back home after her shift. She saw Fletch and smiled. "Hey. How's your day been?" She asked.

"Okay. Not long woke up. You doing okay."

She looked to him and nodded

Chloe smiled. She watched as he walked off. But was going on with them?