"Don't be sorry. Just do something instead."

"Hyung but how can I? I'm sorry I can't do anything..."

Doyoung chuckled silently. Haruto really thinks that he's gonna make him do something nasty, like sending nudes or doing dirty things on call. Nope not his style at all. But he's just pulling his tail.

"You can't just leave me hanging baby... You don't care about me?"

"Uh-hyung?..." Haruto bit his lips nervously  "Then... what do you want me to do?" He finally find the boldness in him. He doesn't want to disappoint his boyfriend. This has happened to him before too and now he doesn't want Doyoung to leave him.

"Strip yourself for me."

Haruto made his lip bleed a little cause of biting it continuously, he don't want that. Doyoung controlling his laugh, imagining his pale face.

"Done? Baby.."

"Hyung... I- I can't... I'm sorry-" and he cut the call.

"What? Hey haruto I was joking!" But Haruto already end the call.

Doyoung plop himself on the bed, where he was sitting already and chuckled remembering his baby boy's face.

"Dammit Haruto you make me go crazy just cause of you."

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard a knock on his hotel's room.

"Yes?"

"Sir, we got a call for you, saying he's your grandfather and he wants to talk to you."

"Grandpa?" He pick up his phone saw two missed call from his grandpa.

"I'm dead for real!!"

He opened the door and saw hotel staff  "Thanks for telling, I'll call him from my phone."

"No problem sir." And he left.

"Yah kim Doyoung where the hell were you?" As soon as his grandpa pick up the call, he started nagging.

" You are always busy, being busy is good for life but this much busy is not good for family. You remember me, do you?"

"Oh yeah grandpa.. ofcourse I do."

"Then why didn't you came to meet me? Am I no one to you? I told you to come and meet me but you left for work in Paris."

"Now that I have grown old, am I no longer needed? Oh yeah. why would you need me? Now you have everything you wanted!!!"

"Grandpa grandpa stop right there. I always need you in my life. You know very well that I don't do anything without asking you."

"I couldn't come to meet you because you know I am always busy finishing my work early, and our company also famous because of this."

"Doyoung, my son, don't forget your people in this hasty work,..... Your mother called me she was upset only for you. Why don't you just listen to her? Get a life man!" Doyoung chuckled a little at the last sentence.

"I don't want to get married yet, and what's so being happy in marriage? Can't you see my happiness now?"

"We can. But don't you think now it's the time to share it with us as well. Why don't you understand that your one yes will bring new light to our house."

"Grandpa--"

"No buts. When are you coming back?"

"I don't know- I mean it's not confirm yet.."

"Comeback in three days. Okay?"

"I'll see... But why?"

"You are going to meet Jang Won-Young and that is confirm." And he cut the call.