GENTLE MAN ♂️

Namjoon: what cham- chame

You chuckle at his pronounciation

Yn : flatterer..

He make an o face ... You Chuckle at his cutness.....

You looked at that guys who are now coming towards you both making you step back ...

( I'm naming the first guy stupid , and the other one as Korean and American)

Stupid man: huh what do you think you will get away like this only... (Smirk)

He said while looking at you .....

American man: gosh she is hot...

He said to that stupid man while looking at you .. you made a disgusting face ...

Stupid man : um i didn't notice that ... Earlier... ( Stupid smirk)

Yn : stfu you fucking bastards

You said while shouting...

They both chuckle and started coming towards you but stop when namjoon stand infront of you blocking their way...

Namjoon: I think you guys really need to taste my hand isn't it (stern voice)

They both looked at namjoon with not so interested face ...

Stupid man: c'mon young man just leave from here I'm forgiving you for pushing me

He said while putting his one hand on namjoon shoulder...
You were just looking at them blankly

But the next thing make you shocked...

Namjoon held that man hand removing from his shoulder and twisted it so hard ..... Making him groan in pain ...

Stupid man: ahhhhhhh...

You looked at namjoon with impressive smirk and laugh at the man condition ... While the other American man was just confused what to do ...

Stupid man: yahh you bitch how dare you to laugh at me-
Ahhhhhhh

His words cut off by namjoon twisting his hand againn with full pressure making him bend down...

Stupid man: yah you why are you standing do something...

He said to the America man ....

American man: ah yeh yeh ..

He said while coming towards you .. you looked at him and about to run but stop when you notice that he is not moving from his place ...

You looked at him in confusion and found namjoon holding his shirt collar from behind with one hand while the other one was still twisting the man's hand .....

Yn (in mind) : woahh he is strong 😭..

You walk towards the American guy and laugh on his face ....

Yn : bahahaha .... You wanna catch me huhh come hold hold Haha..

You said while forwarding your hand towards him ... You was about to take your hand back but .. uk right your destiny. That man hold your wrist making you gasp .....

Yn : wth leave

You said while struggling..

American man: you were the only one who ask me to hold