COAL!!!

Author's pov

It's been almost 3 days in Korea .. you were working from your apartment as you didn't feel like going there ...

You were getting ready to go to the company cz you have some queries regarding the project .. So you think of going there today ... As jin also told you to come whenever you need ...

You were getting ready and packing all the necessary documents with youu...

Your outfit

Your outfit

YN : hope this will go for today ... I don't know what kind of meeting they want to do now huhh !!!

YN got an email last night from the company saying that you have a meeting today with mr. Chloe ... Maybe a investor.. you chose this dress for today cz it's decent and simple as you don't like wearing revealing dresses...

YN : huh I can't take risk of wearing traditional again ..

(Here the company is jin cooperation so don't get confused)

Time skip

You reached at the company .. and was about to walk inside when you saw a familiar figure you run to that side happily..

YN : annyeonghaseyo ajhusssi ( you bowed)

Ajhusssi: Annyeonghaseyo yn ... ( He chuckled) how did you get to know that

YN : hehe i know a little bit of Korean ajhusssi... How are you

Ajhusssi: I'm good my child how are you

YN : I'm also good

???: HELLO ( cheerfully)

YN : ahh!!!

You flinch by sudden voice you looked back and saw Jimin standing smiling

YN : ohh mr . Jimin you scared me

Jimin : oops I'm sorry miss yn

YN : it's ok

Jimin : oh hello Mr. Shin

You turned back and saw the same person ofc ajhusssi...

Mr. Shin : hello Mr. Jimin ( bowed )

Jimin : how many times I've told you mr. Shin don't call me like that.. I'm like your son please treat me like that one ( smiling)

You looked at jimin and smile because of his kind behaviour..

Mr.shin : haha okay okay ( he laugh )

Jimin : btw miss yn what are you doing here

YN : I was just talking to ajhusssi ( smile)