JERK!!

Next morning

You wake up while stretching your arm ... You looked at the clock and it was 8:30 ... You get off your bed and do your morning routine ....
After doing your business you sat on the bed while scrolling your phone...

Yn : yahh i think I'm free today ....

You said while scrolling through your phone ......

Yn: wait aren't I'm forgetting something............... Oh shoot CONCERTTTTTTTT.....
You said while moving your finger through your phone in a hurry .....

Yn : where the hell is that website gone .. oh there ....
Are you guys excited for bts comeback most probably holding on next to next week just book your tickets for the concert and become the part of the purple ocean ......

BORAHAEE....

You read out loud while looking into your phone ....

Yn : ahh can't they held the concert tommorow ....(annoying) i need to do something I can't let this opportunity go ....

Yn : umm think yn think .....

You were thinking deeply when a notification pop up on your phone screen.....

You tap on the notification and found it was from an unknown person...

On phone ~~~

???: Hey miss yn

Yn : do i know you ?

???: Ohh seems you didn't save my number yet.. it's Jimin park Jimin you remember me right...

Yn : ohh I'm sorry Mr. Jimin i didn't get the time to do it

Jimin : it's alright miss yn you can do it now ...

Yn : yep..

Jimin : btw I texted you tell the details for tommorow

Yn : tommorow?

Jimin : don't tell me yn you forgot bout tommorow party

( You facepalm yourself)

Yn : oh no no i remember that ....

Jimin : ah that's great so here are the details...
Xxx venue.. timming 7:00 pm
.... See you there ynn

Yn : thanku so much mr. Jimin I'll surely see you there 😊

Jimin : yes nd one more thing my driver would be come there at your place at 6:45 to pick you up ...

Yn : no need of that I can manage

Jimin : it's alright yn it's my party and its my responsibility to take care of my guest..

Yn : that so sweet of you mr. Jimin
Thanku once again ...

Jimin : it's my pleasure
Bye

Yn : biee

You put your phone aside after texting bye to Jimin.... While sigh in relief

Yn : aish how can you forgot thisss yn

Yn : what will I wear but ahhhhh....

You walk towards your cupboard and start searching for a dress which goes perfect for tommorow you were thinking to wear traditional but shrugged it off .....
You bought 3 dresses from your cupboard and put it on your bed and start thinking which one to wear ....