Chapter 26- Shadows of the Past

The trio stood at the entrance of the garden, their hearts heavy with the weight of their recent discoveries. As they gazed into the darkness that stretched before them, a sense of foreboding settled over them, the shadows seeming to whisper secrets long forgotten.

With a shared glance, they stepped forward, their footsteps echoing softly in the stillness of the night. Each step brought them deeper into the heart of the garden, their senses on high alert for any sign of danger.

As they walked, memories of past battles flooded their minds, each one a reminder of the trials they had faced together. Yet, despite the challenges that lay ahead, their resolve remained unbroken, their determination unwavering as they prepared to confront the shadows of the past.

With each passing moment, the darkness seemed to grow denser around them, the air thick with the scent of earth and decay. Yet, despite the oppressive atmosphere, the trio pressed on, their footsteps steady as they navigated the garden's labyrinthine pathways.

But as they ventured deeper into the garden's depths, a sense of unease settled over them, the shadows seeming to twist and shift with each step they took. With every turn, they felt as though they were being watched, the eyes of unseen forces following their every move.

Yet, despite the palpable sense of danger that surrounded them, the trio pressed on, their determination unyielding as they sought to uncover the truth behind the shadows that haunted the garden. With Ezra Voss leading the way, they delved deeper into the darkness, their hearts pounding in their chests as they prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As they reached the heart of the garden, a sense of anticipation filled the air, the tension crackling with energy as they prepared to confront the shadows of their past. With each passing moment, the darkness seemed to close in around them, the weight of their secrets pressing down on them like a heavy burden.

But as they stood on the brink of discovery, a voice broke through the silence, its words echoing in the darkness. "This is where it all began," Ezra Voss said, her voice a whisper in the night. "And this is where it will end."