Chapter 22- Betrayed Bonds

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the city streets as the trio returned to their office, the weight of their recent encounter heavy on their minds. Dhavan paced the room, his brow furrowed with concern as he contemplated their next move.

"We need to find Mylo before he strikes again," he said, his voice tinged with urgency.

Nik nodded in agreement, his gaze fixed on the map spread out before them. "But where do we start?" he asked, his voice filled with frustration.

Lila, her fingers flying across the keyboard, scanned the data on her screen, searching for any clue that might lead them to their elusive quarry. "We know Mylo's patterns," she said, her voice filled with determination. "We just need to anticipate his next move."

But just as they began to formulate a plan, a loud crash echoed through the office, sending them scrambling for cover. Mylo's next strike had come sooner than they had anticipated, and they were caught off guard by the ferocity of his attack.

As they emerged from the wreckage, their eyes scanned the room for any sign of their assailant. But Mylo was nowhere to be found, leaving behind only chaos and destruction in his wake.

Dhavan's jaw clenched with determination as he surveyed the damage, his mind already racing with possibilities. "We can't let Mylo get away with this," he said, his voice firm with resolve. "We need to track him down and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all."

And so, with the echoes of their recent encounter still ringing in their ears, the trio set out once more into the night, their determination unwavering as they pursued their elusive quarry. For in the tangled web of betrayal and deception that surrounded them, they knew that their bonds would be tested like never before. But with each step they took, they drew closer to the truth, and to the justice that awaited them at the end of their journey.