S3C Chapter 14: Restructuring

Start from the beginning

Shiver: Yeah, thanks.

Shiver said with a bow.

Marie: No problem, Big Man.

Frye had ended her call and was now grabbing the treasure.

Frye: I'll get the deets from the other two, Boss Marie! Shiver, Big Man, let's GOOO alreadyyyyyyyy~!

She said in a whimsical tone, causing the other two to walk over.

Shiver summoned Master Mega to help them with carrying the treasure, as the three made their way out of the Alterna facility while giving their goodbyes, which, aside from Big Man's, felt a little half-hearted due to the two girls' focus on getting the treasure.

Frye: And tell Agent 3 she can hit us up whenever if she's ready for a rematch!

Frye said as she and Shiver gave a devious laugh as they left the facility, with Big Man just giving a nervous laugh along with the two.

Marie POV

Marie: Those three are going to be a handful, I can already tell.

Callie: Come on, Marie, not like you can't handle being the boss. You've got experience with that.

Marie: Yeah, well you're more than enough trouble for me.

Marie said with a teasing smile on her face as she turned back to the other three left there with her.

Elizabeth: I'm sure you can find a good use for them, granny.

Marie: Granny? Who was the one who threw out their hip and couldn't help Agent 3 during the mission?

Elizabeth: I sprained my tentacle! Not my hip!

Callie: Is it just me or is she louder than she's been for the past little while?

Marie noticed it after Callie pointed it out and called attention to it.

Marie: Oh, I see, the captain here is too shy to speak up around all the new people that we've brought in, huh?

The captain just blushed at her comment.

Elizabeth: No...

Callie: Aw, you're making her blush, Marie, stop it. But for eel though, you used to act so edgy before.

Elizabeth: Don't bring up how I was before!

Marie: Yeah, I guess we shouldn't. Agent 3's almost back. Don't want to ruin the captain's rep around our newest member. Speaking of which, should I bust out a snow globe for the one flying in our dear Agent 3?

Cuttlefish: Nah, don't bother with it this time. He helped us out. We can at least wait to see what he does now after helping us out with this whole situation.

Marie shrugged.

Marie: I'll take your word for it, gramps.

Callie: Besides, they're clearly not good at keeping him locked up anyway.

She spoke while shrugging off the idea.

~~~

Shiver POV

The trio were moving through the desert with the treasures they now had.

Frye: So, where we headed to with all this luxurious booty we have collected today? Mincemeat?