'Bhabhi we sent you to the room to rest, and here you are busy chit-chatting.', my pulse dropped when the voice rang into my ears.

Excusing myself, I ended the call, and gave a smile to Mahira and Meher, a fake one though. 'I was talking to mumma.'

I thought they will melt down, but to my dismay they didn't. 'Bhabhz, you have your whole life ahead to talk to her, even the next two days. We definitely don't mind that, but you know one thing right? That if you don't rest now, then you will feel tired at the night.'

'And then you would be yawning in all the pictures. And that won't look good.', Meher exclaimed with a pout.

'But I don't feel sleepy.'

I mean I was not wrong. How do I rest when I don't feel like sleeping, when I am not tired? 'Bhabhi you know, you are actually behaving like a kid right now.'

I pouted hearing Mahira's words. 'Bhabhi just lay down on the bed and shut you eyes off, sleep will soon take over.'

'You know Mahira, you actually sound like my mom right now. Even she used to say the same whenever I used to not sleep.'

I giggled, feeling nostalgic and missing her already. 'Of course I have to become a mom for this grown up kid.'

We burst into a laughter, and I slapped her shoulder playfully. 'By the way, where's your brother?'

I asked as I laid down on the bed. They smiled, and exchanged glances with each other. 'Ohho so that's the reason.'

I was baffled over their expressions, and of course the statement too. 'So, our bhabhi doesn't feel like going to the bed without our bhaiyya, han!'

I jumped back, sitting up straight. 'What?! What nonsense!'

Sharing few glances with each other, the cracked up. I sighed tiredly, already being enough with their teasing. 'You girls are very naughty, you know that?'

'Of course we know that bhabhi, but teasing you is our birth right you know.', I chuckled hearing her, nodding sarcastically.

Saving me from them somehow, and pushing them out of the room, I huffed and fell back on the bed, giggling silently.

I shut my lids off, trying to sleep as instructed by my strict sister in laws, whom I have found as my sisters from two days.  

Slowly the thoughts of my mind slowly started fading away, as the glint of my eyes started drowsing. I was half asleep, and soon I was aloof from the outside world, in the life of my dreams, my subconscious mind, before I wake up again hours later to get decked up under the dress and make up which weighed more than me.

 I was half asleep, and soon I was aloof from the outside world, in the life of my dreams, my subconscious mind, before I wake up again hours later to get decked up under the dress and make up which weighed more than me

'Mind it, I want no paparazzi at the event. I am so not in mood to hear the stupid questions and statements of theirs.' 

Muttering those words against the speaker of my Samsung, I threw it on the bed after getting a clear cut certainty from the other end.