chapter 11// the meet up

"y/n please remember what we practiced" choie said.

" don't rush normani with memories of us because it could only make matters worse i know i think i got it after the first 1000 times you guys told me" i said sighing.

" listen we know this is gonna be rough for you to be back here but maybe seeing you will help normani gain some type of memory" blair said.

" i hope" i mumbled looking out the window.

it's been a couple of months since i woke up from my coma and let's just say it hasn't been easy. i moved into a new home for my safety and blair is currently staying with me to help me out.

" we're here" they both said snapping me out of my trance.

" mama drea is gonna be happy you actually came" choie said as we got out the car.

" and jasmine that girl is always asking us when she can see you again" blair said.

" how is she taking normanis memory loss" i asked.

" well thankfully normani remembers her own daughter but a week after normani was released from the hospital jasmine asked when could she could see her mama and normani laughed and said grandma just left and you miss her already let me get my phone so i can call her for you. jasmine never looked so confused in her life" blair chuckled.

" my poor baby"

" we explained it to her in the best way we could that her mommy doesn't remember you because of the accident"

" how did she take that" i questioned.

" she said and i quote well i remember y/n and she will always be my mama. she meant what she said too she keeps a picture of you guys under her bed" choie chuckled.

a small smile creeped up on my face.

" anywho let's get inside before they think we not coming" blair said walking up to the door.

me and choie followed behind him.

he knocked and we waited for someone to come to the door. it swung open to reveal derrick.

" i thought you guys weren't coming thank god" he said as we walked in.

" that bad" blair asked.

" you know i never liked that boy" he shook his head.

" well let's get this over with" i said walking passed them before an arm yanked me back.

" let one of us go first" choie said walking first and then blair.

" well that leaves us" i chuckled.

" somewhere in the normani that's in that living room is the same girl that loves you y/n" derrick said.

" i hope so" i sighed out not ready to meet her face to face.

" i know so come on kid" he said patting my shoulder.

we walked into the living room and all eyes were on me.

all i could do was stare at normani. she still looked just as beautiful from the last time i saw her maybe even more if that's possible.

she stared back at me with a smile on her face. the same smile i fell in love with. my heart broke again at the fact that the love of my life has no memory of me.

i went to go say something but before i could someone else spoke up.

" Y/N" jasmine yelled running straight up to me hugging my lower body. i chuckled and picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck

" hi my baby" i said quietly.

" i missed you so much" she said excitedly.

i smiled at her and she smiled back.

" you're missing teeth now" i said surprised.

" yeah they fell out and the tooth fairy came and got them"

" oh really how much did you get" i asked.

"5 dollars... i think the tooth fairy was broke or something when she came to get my tooth" she said.

i chocked back a laugh and cleared my throat. i looked back over at normani who looked very confused at her daughter and mine interactions.

" remember how i said we worked for y/n i bring her to work sometimes with me so her and y/n have a good bond" choie said quickly cause she also saw the look on her face.

" ohh so im the only one to never meet y/n yall are just fake" she said standing up.

she walked towards me and smiled at me again.

" well i see you already know jasmine so hi im normani.. normani kordei hamilton" she said staring at me with this look in her eye.

" i know" i said softly smiling at her.

someone clearing there throat took me out my trance and it was choie. she had this look on her face and i realized what i did.

" yeah i know because of choie over there is always talking about her lovely bestfriend which over time i learned it was you" i said quickly covering myself.

i put jasmine down and she walked to mama drea.

" all good things i hope" she said quickly look at choie.

" all good things" i said looking at her.

'this is gonna be harder than i thought ' i said to myself.

A/N

getting in the groove of this book again.