chapter 10// why?

" d-dad" i said shocked because i haven't seen him since i punched at the altar.

" oh how good it feels to finally do this" he said pulling a gun out of his trench coat.

i tried to get up but the pain shot through my body made me cry out instead. he decided to stomp on my hand again and i screamed out in pain.

" you know i could kill you... but im not"

" then w-why are you doing this" i yelled at him.

" let me finish my dear ole y/n... im not gonna kill you im gonna kill her" he said with a sinister smirk.

" no i won't let you" i said trying to get up
again but had no strength to.

" you're pathetic and useless... im doing her a favor here" he said half way towards normani.

the sound of sirens made him say something i couldn't hear. my vision started to go in and out.

" you got saved but just know i will ruin you" i heard him say before everything went black.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

" can someone please shut that shit up" i said opening my eyes to a bright ass light in my face.

"ahh too bright" i closed them again and opened them a little to get used to the light.

i saw blair and choie looking at me like won the lottery. i looked around and saw i was in a hospital bed.

" so it wasn't a dream" i mumbled.

" i'm gonna go get a doctor" choie said running out the room and blair rushed up to me.

" hey y/n" he said with a sad smile.

"blair... normani please tell me she's okay blair" i said.

he gave me this look but before he could respond doctors came rushing in.

they asked blair and choie to wait outside while they do some check-ups on me.

" can you remember your name" he questioned me with a notepad in his hand.

" i think it's billy bob the third" i said and he looked at me.

" it's y/n y/l/n doc i have my memory can they come back now"

" we need to make sure you remember most things" he said

after damn near playing 21 questions with the damn doctor and then sticking me and shit he finally allowed choie and blair back in.

" finally" blair said rushing to me.

" so you remember us" he said.

" duh steve urkle" i said with a smirk.

" and even after almost dying she still wanna try and crack mf jokes" he said walking away from me as choie say in the chair.

" normani... please tell me she's alive and okay" i said.

" she's alive" choie said.

" and okay yall are forgetting a part" i said looking at them blair wouldn't look me in the eye and neither would choie.

" i need to see her"

" y/n"

" no let me see her. if she's not okay i need to see it for myself and-"

" she doesn't remember you y/n" blair shot out cutting me off.

" what do you mean" i said.

" she doesn't remember you... like at all she has no memory of anything you've guys done, how you met, or what you've guys created, all she knows is you're this famous person" choie said calmly.

" i need to see her maybe that will help her seeing my face"

" she's with rameer now y/n"

" what did you just say" i said staring at him.

" she's with-"

" how long have i been out" i asked cutting him off cause his dumbass was actually gonna repeat it.

" 6 months"  choie said slowly.

" six months... six months.. SIX FUCKING MONTHS" i shouted.

" y/n calm down please" choie said.

i chuckled.

" how the fuck am i suppose to calm down choie i've been unconsciously for SIX MONTHS, the love of my life DOESNT remember me and ON TOP OF THAT  SHES WITH SOME NO LIPPED FUCK" i shouted out.

" i see the talk is going well" someone said.

" mama drea" i sighed out.

" hi baby" she gave me a sad smile.

A/N

quick filler chapter how do we feel that i've updated this book?