chapter 4// reminder

it's been about a week since we've been back home and it's been crazy. it's been meetings after meetings, phone call after phone call. i'm just exhausted.

today i decided to go grab lunch for myself instead of my runner doing it. i decided on ( whatever you want) and headed back to the office. i parked and grabbed my food and headed inside. i went to walk past stacey when she stopped me.

" um ma'am there is a man in you're office who claims to be good friends with you and normani. he had a meeting set up with you through someone that wasn't me so im just letting you know now" she said a little confused.

" okay i'll take care of it don't worry.. thank you for letting me know" i said taking the elevator to the top floor.

i went to my office door and opened it to see this lightskined bitch sitting in my chair.

" ramen noodle what the fuck are you doing here"

" you have a nice office" he said getting up and walking around. i sat my food down.

" get out" i said calmly.

" why i have a meeting set up with you"

" i don't remember asking now get out" i said about to walk up to him and throw him out myself when i heard the door open behind me.

" babe i need your help can you- rameer" normani said confused.

" why is he in my office" i said getting aggravated.

" im just as confused as you are"

" heyyy you didn't respond to my text yesterday so i though why don't i stop by at your job" he said walking past me to her.

" um rameer-"

" so what do you say about that date" he said with a smirk.

" that's it" i said walking to him and grabbing him by the back of hood on his hoodie and dragged him to the door of my office. i opened it and threw him out of it.

he went to try and walk back in but i wouldn't budge in the middle of the door way.

he backed up and chuckled.

" normani babes text me" he said with a smile and walked away from my office towards the elevator.

he made my blood boil.

i slammed the door to my office and walked past normani to my desk. i started tapping my foot.

i know she knows she's mine but i need her to remember that if he tries to pull what i did to her when she was with arin.

" we're taking the rest of the day off meet back at my house" i said grabbing my laptop and walking past her.

" but-"

i turned around and looked at her. she shut up so quick.

" like i said meet me at my house" i said walking out of my office and going back to the lobby.

stacey saw me and i spoke up before she could.

" normani and i will be taking the rest of the day off, so that means cancel everything for the rest of the day and move it to tomorrow please" i said walking past her and out the door.

i got in the car sat the laptop in the passenger seat then started the car and waisted no time leaving.

time skip

it's been about 30mins since i told normani to meet me. i changed into clothes that will be a bit easier for me to get out of. i was sitting in the couch getting impatient and was going to call her when i heard beyoncé being played outside the house.