Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)

Alastor: "Why hello there reader! Do you like to be humored? To feel rib ticklers and have a good laugh?!"

Valerie: "What?! Alastor did you hack into my account?!👿"

Alastor: "Then allow me to be the one to make you laugh! Haha! I do love a good joke here and there, and since this particular video had deer sweet Valerie rolling!"

Valerie: "Alastor...😑"

Alastor: "I took it upon myself to share it with the world through this INTERESTING website where modern youth come together to unleash entertaining creativity! What is the name of this particular page? Wattdad, Wattbab..."

Valerie: "It's Wattpad."

Alastor: "Yes! That! *laughs* but before I share this rib tickler, *smirks* let's make this a little more fun for my part."

Valerie: "Alastor, NO DEAL MAKING ON MY BOOK!"

Alastor: "Don't listen to her! Ignore her chirping! Listen to me, your favorite radio demon! Now, let us make a challenge. Those watching the video CANNOT laugh under any circumstances, and if you fail...well, I'll enjoy watching your soul fall into the fiery pits of failure."

Valerie: "Alastor!"

Alastor: "If you lose, it's an instant soul claim for me! Ta-ta darlings...see you in hell!"

Valerie: "I'm gonna kill you."

Alastor: "Already dead darling!"