Agnarr hummed, "Even if it means leaving everyone with a mental scar?"

Danny nodded, "I have been planning on that for ages, anyway. Except before, I thought to just live in the Ghost Zone as a ghost full time. But now," He smiled at Elsa, "Now I have a reason to stay here. I'll do anything for Elsa. She's my Home,"

Agnarr studied this young man before him, watched the soft green glow in his icy blue eyes, the softness in his expression as he watched his daughter. Sighing, he nodded, "You will have to go through many training to be with her. Also, since Danny Fenton is dead, you will need a new identity,"

Danny looked at him before bowing his head, "Thank you, sir,"

Agnarr gestured, "Come with me. We have many things to do to get you to settle down,"

The girls watched as Danny was pulled along with the King. Iduna looked at Elsa, watching the little light of longing in her gaze as she followed the boy until he can no longer be seen. She smiled, "My dear daughter is really in love, I see,"

Elsa blushed, "Mother,"

Anna hopped closer, "Hey, Elsa? When did Danny arrived?"

She looked around, her cheeks redder, "...last night..."

Ellie squinted her eyes, "And he didn't even bother to go to a different room, right?"

Iduna stared at the Crown Princess, "Elsa..."

Elsa huffed, "We didn't do anything! Also, Danny has a habit of snuggling with me when I sleep. It...helps him. I didn't even know about the Life thing. I just thought that he was eating better, that's why he's more energetic as a human," She looked at Iduna, "Mother, he...we had never cross that line,"

Ellie grimaced, "Ouch. I bet it must be painful,"

Elsa looked at her, "What do you mean?"

Ellie shrugged, "You're his Obsession. I mean, Vlad was always going on about owning Maddie. Danny must be horny around you a lot. Only that he wants to protect you more. So that means he must be holding back,"

Iduna frowned at her, "Where did you even learn that word?"

Ellie nervously giggled, "Well...when you're homeless and on the road, you hear things?"

Anna asked, "What's 'horny'?"

Ellie facepalmed at the innocent question.

Elsa was too busy choking to react to the revelation. She had not thought of it. He was always busy making sure that she was fine and safe. He did hug her too tight sometimes. But there were times where he excused himself and disappeared for a while but she just chalked it up to his duty calls. He was also always nuzzling her hair. There were times when his hands seemed to move around strangely as if he didn't know where to put them on her but he ended up gripping his arms when he settled on hugging her. The few time he nuzzled her ear and neck was excused by her as some obscure ghost behavior. Then there was that week when he suddenly kept a distance from her. She suspected that he had his reason why so didn't ask him until he suddenly returned to hugging her and nuzzling her all day.

He also seemed to ask her to pet his hair every night before sleep like a spoiled pet.

Iduna looked at Elsa, "From the look of you, you didn't know about this side effect?"

Elsa shook her head before adding, "He knew about my vow of chastity,"

The Queen smiled, "He's serious about you," She then looked at Ellie, "And we have things to discuss about this little street wisdom of yours, young lady,"