The Ice Queen of Casper High

Young Danny Fenton, he was just 14 when his parents built a very strange machine. It was designed to view a world unseen. When it didn't quite work, his folks, they just quit. But then Danny took a look inside of it. There was a great big flash, everything just changed. His molecules got all rearranged! When he first woke up, he realized he had snow white hair, and glowing green eyes. He can walk through walls, disappear, and fly.

That was 3 years ago today.

17 years old Danny Fenton just wanted a full night sleep. Ever since he died in the portal, all he had been doing was hunt ghost regardless of his shattered sleep schedule and school. It doesn't help that since defeating Pariah Dark, his head felt heavy and his chest felt cold. He knew about his cold core but this was just ridiculous! At least he's not freezing from the inside out anymore.

Yawning, he ignored Tucker Foley's grimace at the sight of his latest signs 'ghost puberty'. Apparently, for a carnivore connoisseur like Tucker, seeing fangs the likes of Danny's was too much. Well, there was the incisors, up and down, that had grown longer and bigger than was normal for a human. That's not disturbing, much, but it's the ones behind deeper in that disturbed the dark skinned boy. His first premolars and second premolars, top and bottom, looked just as sharp as his incisors.

At least with his puberty finally kicking in, Dash Baxter and the other jocks stopped picking on him.

Well, he did almost hit 7 foot tall and was almost towering over his old man Jack Fenton. The sudden height increase was a welcoming shock to him. That, and his constant tussle with the supernatural meant that he have muscles on his muscles. He's not exactly the body builder type like Dash. Still leaner than the jock. But at least the Seamstress in the Ghost Zone declared his physique the golden ratio.

Why else would a ghost obsessed with fashion chase after him just to make him a ghost fashion icon?

At least he's not in that tacky Fenton Battle Hazmat anymore.

Tucker scowled, "Seriously, Danny, I like meat but that does not mean that I want to get eaten,"

Danny smacked his lips, "Yeah? I'm hungry..."

He's hungry often since his dad's gene finally stopped procrastinating and kick in. No wonder the man ate all the time. When he was younger, Danny swore he was almost driven up the wall because every time he looked at Jack, the man's chewing something. That said, he dug out the energy bar he had been hoarding ever since his appetite goes into overdrive. Tearing the wrapper open, he popped the whole thing into his mouth.

Tucker groaned, "Dude, I hate this. I hate being shorter!"

Samantha 'Sam' Manson rolled her eyes as she joined them, "Maybe if you eat some greens now and then, you won't stay short for so long,"

Tucker glared at her, "Hey! I'm not that short. Danny's just tall!"

Sam huffed, "Yeah? Stop complaining. I'm going to stay shorter than you two forever at this rate!"

Being a girl and without any tall gene in her family, Sam had ended up being the short one in the group of three. Tucker have been kicking into the mid 6's while Sam was stuck in the range of 5's, almost 6. Although she's a hardcore Goth, she's a whole lot more feminine in her fashion choice. But one can only take away her steel toed combat boots when she's dead...and not a ghost. But the chances of her becoming a ghost the moment someone tried to turn her into a princess for burial was still high.

Danny yawned some more, causing Sam to quirk a brow at him, "Dude, when did you turn in last night?"

Danny shook his head, "No idea. I'm just hungry and tired these days,"