Phantom Fall

Jazz glared at Danny, "First...you didn't come home last night. But at least you told me you're at Elsa's! Then...you drop this bomb on me!" She pointed at Ellie, "I could have had the little sister I always wanted! Why did you hide her from me?!"

Danny rubbed his face, "Because she was a clone!"

Jazz wrapped her arms over her chest, "Oh? And she isn't now?"

Danny grumbled, "Fruitloop messed up. She's my daughter, not my clone!"

Jazz gawked, "I am an aunt?" She blinked. She then gasped, "He made you a teenage father?!" She growled, "Ooh...when I get my hands on that fruitloop..."

Danny snorted, "Elsa already recommended for me to milk him for child supports,"

Jazz nodded, eyes fierce, "We should...he made a baby with you and didn't pay you anything,"

Danny grimaced, "Jazz...no. Just no. He didn't make a baby with me! I'm a guy! I thought you pass Biology?!" He shuddered, "Those people who imagined male pregnancy don't know anything about science. Urgh!"

Jazz gagged, "What?! Of course not! I know he didn't make a baby with you like that! Ew! Perish the thought!" She then asked, "Do you know who's the mother?"

Danny faded from view.

Jazz shouted, "Danny! Danny, don't you hide from me! Danny!"

...

She cursed, "Cheese cake! He's gone, isn't he?"

Ellie shrugged, "Not sure. He's gotten better at hiding his ghostly aura," She fidgeted in the chair across from Jazz, "Are you...mad?"

Jazz blinked, "Mad? For what? I have a niece! This is a thing I should be happy about!"

Ellie sighed, "Maybe you'll hate me when you learn who my...mom is,"

Jazz stared at her, "You...know who she is?"

While Ellie explained her situation to Jazz, Danny escaped to the gym where he can see Elsa do pilates. She was usually in loose clothing but for pilates, she wore a form fitting top and something like a cross between a skirt and short, revealing her long white legs. As was usual with Elsa, she word a soft pastel blue at home. He screeched to a stop as he stared at her. He had never seen Elsa with so much of her skin exposed. She's pale, white as jade. He had always known her to be fit but this was the first time he saw the shape of her legs.

He gulped as she bent and twisted, her muscles trembling from exertion. The way she sweat only added a healthy glow to her face. Not to mention the way her lips flushed red and how she breathed from effort of holding her form as long as possible. Her white arms started to shake from the form she held but she endured. Discipline in every outline of her frame.

As she finally let her form go for a different one, breathing out, her chest heaved up and down, grabbing his attention. He usually tried to be polite with her, even when he saw her in that damnable dress for Halloween. He was more focused on how pretty she was than how...sensual she looked.

He gasped as he flew away.

Butter biscuit, damn his teenage hormone.

As he floated on the roof, he stared at the blue, blue sky before him. He pulled his legs close to his body, trying to ignore the heat within him. It wasn't that the feeling was unfamiliar. Danny was quite familiar with it when he first explored his awakening sexuality with Sam back when they were together. It grew more and more awkward as it grew more and more painful with her. In the end, they both decided to just be together without the physical aspect of a relationship. He thought that he was simply asexual due to that.