SnowCheek & DeadOnCommand

"What are we going to write about? Have you chosen anything yet?"

Danny quickly found Elsa the next morning, heading straight for her locker like he had been visiting her like that for years instead of just starting. Elsa looked at him, "Your parents are pioneer in the discovery of ghosts. Well, as much as one can pioneer proving the existence of something. Have you ever thought of expanding on that?"

Danny leaned against the door, the bruises under his eyes prominent. He tried icing them and he tried all the stupid beautician techniques to make them disappear but nothing works. He hummed, "What more can be added? I don't want to give them...more to work on. Just playing peacekeeper is hard enough with the wrong things they theorized,"

Elsa shook her head, "I mean mythologies, from around the world,"

Danny frowned, "We are going into myths now?"

Elsa nodded, taking out her phone to show him, "Where I am from, there is this old legend about a river of memories. If ghosts are products of memories, then..."

Danny stared at it, "...the river would be where they were born..." He shook his head, "Well...we could just write it up as theories. Make it as vague as possible because I think that the government might try doing something stupid like nuke the place or some such nonsense,"

Elsa took her phone away, face pale and fingers trembling, "Alright! Not the river of memories, then. That would be disastrous. We do not need war over everything else," She deleted the page on vague legends.

Danny looked at her, "Well...what else? A different kind of legend?"

Elsa sighed, "I had thought that writing about an old legend from my home would make for an interesting topic. I did not thought of the danger such a topic could bring should it come to the attention of other people with less good intention...or too much good intention,"

Danny hummed before grinning, "What about writing up an essay on the possibility of sparkly vampires?"

Elsa looked at him, "...are you serious?"

He shrugged, "I mean, it doesn't have to be anything serious. I know Paulina was already putting Mikey to work on fashion week of all things. Dash was strong arming his partner to work on...well..." He grimaced.

Elsa covered her mouth with her hand but he can still see the amusement causing her blue eyes to glimmer, "He wanted to write a research on Phantom?"

Danny gave a pained groan of despair before nodding.

She patted his shoulder, "Oh, the misery of a secret celebrity,"

Danny pouted before sighing, "Anyway, sparkly vampires?"

She nodded, "It is a silly enough topic it should be safe. Agreed,"

He gawked at her, "You would do that? Seriously?"

She quirked a brow at him, "Do you have another topic that is both silly and fictitious enough that foolish trigger happy government would not pick up on?"

Danny laughed, "Yeah, alright! Let's do that! Our topic will be Twilight and the possibility of sparkly vampires!"

They walked into the classroom and Danny waved at her before walking to back to sit at his own table. Tucker asked him, "So...what did you talk to her about?"

Danny smiled, "Sparkly vampires,"

Tucker blinked, "What?"

Sam rolled her eyes, "So she's into Twilight too? Go figure,"

Danny frowned, "No...I was the one who suggested the sparkly vampires," At their confused looks, he explained, "It's stupid and totally fictitious nobody will take it seriously,"