He smiled, "Alright, Camellia. It will be quite the ride to get rid of them,"

With that, he flew in and out of building, knowing that the GIW agents were on thin ice with their higher ups since Vlad kept suing them for property damage so they can't just go in gun blazing. Considering that Amity Park had become a tourist trap for the daring and the skeptics, he cannot have the city too damaged or they will just be attracting criminals that will only run away at the first sight of the Box Ghost. Somehow, that dude was always the one to discover them first.

He was a little suspicious when they managed to keep up with him. Suspecting a new form of ghost tracking technology, he wondered if they were following them using Camellia's ghost signature. Growling, he flew faster and more erratically. He could only chase them off by Vlad's so often. The man was growing annoyed with him and truce with Vlad was a double edged blade as always. Plus, that might put the man under scrutiny and they both had too much on the other to compromise them.

He was still trying to lose the GIW when his chest started hurting. His eyes widened as he looked in the direction of Elsa. He can sense that something had happened to her. His instincts flared to life and suddenly, he grew impatient with these impudent humans. Putting a sphere of protection around Camellia, he glared down and a spiky shadow flickered over his head as his energy spiked.

Before they know it, Danny five bombed the agents and picked them by the collar. He ignored the sparks of anti-ghost belts that they wore, his energy much higher than what the belts could repel as he raised them up high and glared at them, "Pathetic humans. Tell me one good reason why I should just make you your own prey right this moment? Better hurry up, I have little patience to play your games right now,"

Agent O answered, "I knew it! You're no Hero! Finally showing your real self!"

Agent K shouted, "Let me down! I don't like heights!"

Danny growled, "Fine,"

He let go and they screamed all the way...into the school's pool. He sneered as he flew back to their vehicle and picked that up before throwing it away where it will be crushed from the impact. He then returned to Camellia, eyes wide as his Obsession flared frantically, "Come on,"

He crashed into Vlad's room, catching the man by surprise, "What the-?! Butter biscuits, Daniel, what are you doing here?! And who is that ghost child?!"

Danny glared at him, "You are the last person I'll trust any children with, Plasmius, but at least send this child back into the Ghost Zone. I...something is wrong," He left before Vlad could demand answers from him. His core flared again as he flew straight for Elsa's only to see shootings going on inside.

He flew in and found Matthias exchanging shots with strangers. Picking up a cabinet using his telekinesis, he dropped the heavy thing on the intruders. Whether they live or die, he didn't know...and didn't care. Instead, he looked at Matthias, "Elsa?"

Matthias started for the door, "They took her. We cannot let them keep her,"

Danny followed, "Who? Where are they heading?"

Matthias looked at him before handing him a phone-like device, "Miss Elsa always have a tracker on her person. You can use that to chase after her. I don't know where they are taking her and if they are as professional as I am, they might strip her of her clothes to get rid of any trackers,"

Just thinking of some strangers putting their hands on Elsa and stripping her caused his eyes to flash red, "Give me," He snatched the device and started looking at it. From the signal's movement, they were flooring it. He quickly head out.

Matthias shouted, "I'll be right behind you!"

Danny didn't ask for details. He didn't care who had taken Elsa. All he knew was that they're a threat to her. That they're taking her from him. That they're separating her from him.