Dark Side of Popularity

Start from the beginning

He used to drool over her like the other guys.

These days he didn't even blink at the sight of her.

Pam giggled, "Did you know? I noticed him stumble on his feet when the Snow Queen enter his line of sight,"

Tam laughed, "Right? He was running towards her like he just can't wait to hold her!"

Star gushed, "That is so cute~!"

Paulina rolled her eyes, "Yes. Yes. Cute. But what I want to know was how did this happen?" She gestured at the sight of Danny rubbing his face against Elsa's white blond locks, "He wasn't like this when he was with Manson. If anything, he acted like he can't wait to get away from her,"

Star nodded, "Yeah. It was so weird. They were so sweet on each other but I always noticed that Fenton looked like he was trapped in a relationship that he didn't want. Yet he kept doing good boyfriend things with her," She then sighed, "Whenever he gave her little things, I kept thinking that Kwan should step up his game in the boyfriend court,"

Tam pointed, "Ooh. Here comes Dash,"

They watched as Dash tried to invite Elsa on a date with him. Since Danny's puberty kicked in, he had avoided getting into a confrontation with the formerly weak looking boy. But he's the kind of guy that thinks more with the head inside his pants than he did with the head on his shoulders. Elsa had been rejecting him and ignoring him for ages. She started out polite, but once she caught on that he's dumb, she became blunt.

What they did not expect was for Danny Fenton to unwrap his arms from around Elsa and used one hand to slam Dash back against the wall by the chest. The slam sound was loud enough it was a miracle that the wall behind Dash didn't crack. But it certainly knock the air out of the jock. Dash coughed as he slid down, face pale as he looked up at Danny like he had never seen the boy before.

They thought that Danny will finally let loose and wail on him. However, Elsa was quick to grab his wrist and pull him back. The moment her hand made contact, all the aggression seemed to leave his frame. She then quickly took him away from Dash after telling the fallen blond to stay away from her. The students watched as she pulled him away from the hall and pulling on his hand like a leash.

Kwan, who was nearby, finally moved his ass to check on Dash.

Pam gulped, "That was new...and intense,"

Tam nodded, shivering, "What was that? He wasn't like that before winter break. I mean, Dash always flirted to try and get into Elsa's skirt. But Fenton was usually calmer and the most he did before was stand between them and telling Dash to piss off,"

Paulina approached the annoying jock, "What happened?"

Dash coughed, gasping, "He...knocked the air..."

Paulina rolled her eyes, "Yes. I know that. I saw it. The whole school saw it. What I want to know was what set him off? I mean...he usually ignore you,"

Kwan finally helped him up on his feet. Dash growled, "Damn Fentoad. Where did he hide all that strength?" He rubbed his chest, "I swear, it was worse than being rammed on the field during game," He grimaced, "I think it's going to bruise,"

Paulina huffed, "Oh, stop being such a crybaby,"

The bell rang and she dropped the matter to head to class. The mystery of Danny's sudden aggression and his relationship with Elsa was put in the back burner. As they went about their day, Paulina noted that not once did Danny ask for a bathroom break. He didn't even cough anymore. Now that she also think about it, the ghosts seemed to have all disappeared.