They'd better don't. He might just visit Frostbite and ask to borrow the Infi-map just to haunt the crap out of those brats if they do. Elsa wanted Anna safe and Danny will make sure that the little sister remained so, even from petty humans. He mentally shook away that ghostly fury.

Anna laughed, "No! I'm good at staying out of trouble!"

Elsa hummed, "You mean you're good at causing trouble,"

Anna pouted, "Elsa!"

Elsa quirked a brow, "Who was it that stole a horse and had a joy ride through the farmland when she should be studying instead?" At Anna's blush, she added, "And wasted ingredients by making a tall tower sandwich from the Scooby-Doo cartoons that she can't even finish?"

Anna whined, "Elsa~!"

Danny watched as the sisters talked to each other. He noticed that he could sense Elsa's magic from Anna but it was concentrated. That was when he noticed the streak of white in Anna's red gold hair. He wondered over that but he didn't want to ruin the mood. He looked to the side to see Matthias putting a mug of hot chocolate with fluffy white cream on top, sprinkled with marshmallows. Matthias nodded at the drink before walking back to his position, standing in parade rest.

Elsa looked at him, "Anna brought some custom fudge. Would you like them?"

Danny finally noticed the box of chocolate fudge with sprinkles and the word 'My Sister's The Best-' with pink hearts sprinkled all over it. Two squares had been eaten. He smiled, "Don't mind if I do,"

He's not a fudge addict like his father but he do enjoy good fudges when offered.

Anna gasped, "You can eat?"

Danny looked at her, mouth full. He nodded as he swallowed, "Yeah. I'm a special kind of ghost," He guessed that Anna didn't know from the question. He hummed before looking back at the fudge in his hand, "Man, this is really good. So moist and...chocolate-y,"

Anna grinned, "Right?! I found it while scrolling through the..."

As she talked, Danny listened quietly. From he could see from Anna herself, and from the few that Elsa told him about her, Anna was the outgoing one of the sisters. She was indeed very lively when compared to Elsa. Not that Elsa wasn't lively, she's just more restrained in how she showed her lively side. Anna was much more open about her thoughts and feelings. She was also more playful than Elsa as she often made jokes and funny faces.

She then asked Elsa, "So, about that boy...the other Danny...are you ever going to introduce him to us?"

Danny blinked, wondering what this was about. The only other Danny that Elsa knew would be him, after all. He quietly sip his hot chocolate, looking at Elsa curiously.

She replied, "You will see Danny when you see him,"

Anna hummed, "He's cute,"

Danny choked.

She looked at him, "Are you alright?"

Danny smiled, "Yeah. Don't worry. It just went down the wrong pipe," He waved her off but noticed Matthias pressing his lips to hide his amused grin. Yeah. Sure. Enjoy his awkwardness.

Anna continued, "I mean, there are the other cute boys in my school but they are all so childish! Your friend Danny on the other hand sounds like a responsible young man,"

Elsa looked at her, quirking a brow, "What are you trying to say?"

Yeah, Anna, what were you trying to say?

Anna twisted her lips, "I'm just saying...is he your boyfriend?"

Elsa coughed, cheeks blazing red, "Anna! We are just friends. Boys and girls can be friend without any romantic attachment to them. So put that thought out of your mind," She sighed, "Besides...I won't be here forever,"