Ghost Zone's Most Wanted...Bachelor

Start from the beginning

She wrenched the helmet off, revealing her identity and coughed for oxygen. She glared at him, "Finally showing who you really are, huh, Phantom?"

Danny tilted his head before sighing, "Everyone die. You will die one day too...and because you keep getting in the way of ghosts, do you honestly you won't become one yourself one day from how much ectoplasm you exposed yourself to?" He snorted, "A ghost hunter that became a ghost because she's obsessed with ridding the world of the dead. The irony. I guess you'll become a monster yourself one day too,"

He disappeared from sight and returned to chasing away more trouble making ghosts. He sighed as he grabbed a blob and chewed on it. He finally did it. He had been holding it back from Valerie ever since he realized that she would never change her view. But that evening, he was too tired to hold back and he was at his wits end. She kept blaming ghosts for all the way her life had gone down. But she was still alive, still have a chance to turn it around. Instead she channeled all her injured pride on ghosts, using her hunting as a way to misplace her aggression. She might think he didn't notice it but he did. He was like that too but at least it was because the ghosts were the reason behind all his problems.

His dropping grade.

His shattered sleep cycle.

His uncertain future.

Danny landed on a roof and glared at Vlad's mansion. The man had been quiet and Danny didn't like that. For some reason, his protective instinct had gone overdrive and it had caused him to chase all the ghosts out of Amity Park. Either back into the Ghost Zone or out of town. The only one he did not do anything about was Vlad and only because it will cause him greater problem if he tried.

"Oh my. What is a handsome ghost like you doing on a roof like this?"

Danny rolled his eyes and glared at Desiree, "What do you want?"

Desiree licked her lips, "Is that really you, ghost boy? I must say, growing into your power is really doing you wonder, doesn't it?"

Danny groaned, "Desiree...if you don't have anything important to say, just shut up and get in the Dispenser. You already ruined my love life as it is,"

She scowled, "Ruined it? It was bound to be ruined anyway, even without my interference! Unintentional interference!" She stressed. She then add, "It had been the most bizarre thing to see you holding hands and kissing that little murderer,"

Danny snarled, "Don't call her that!"

Desiree looked at him, unimpressed by his temper, "Call her what? What she really is? I had been murdered, ghost boy. I could hardly stand the thought of her, let alone the sight of her. You are a kinder ghost than I am. The moment I had enough strength, I systematically drove her insane and convinced her to take her own life with her own hands. Then I drove the rest of her kin into ruin. Only when there was none of her blood left alive did my pain settle. Even so, it was already too late. I am a ghost of wishes and here I will remain,"

Danny sighed, "What do you want?"

Desiree looked at him, "Did you not wonder why ghosts all over are reacting to your growth? You are thriving into the most attractive ghost. You are strong, powerful, and you are beautiful to behold," She eyed him in a way that make him squirm, "The fact that you are a true Halfa, unlike Plasmius, made you all the more attractive. Anyone that could Bond with you will be seen as a winner in the Ghost Zone,"

He grabbed her hand before she could touch him, freezing the part that he touched. Desiree hissed but the lust in her gaze only grew, "So fierce. So powerful. Oh how I yearn for you," She purred as she tried to pull him closer to her. Danny's eyes widened as her face came close to his.