Getting To Know Elsa

Start from the beginning

Kindred.

He blinked and dug into his ears, settling down just as Mr Lancer walked into the classroom, "Alright! Group project!" He slapped the documents on the table, "I'll be pairing you lot in twos! This will be very important for your marks to graduate!" There were many disgruntled noises from the student, "Hush! I don't want to see you either after graduation so you better graduate! And no switching partners!" He opened his document, "I want you lot to pick a topic, any topic, and write an extensive research to present at the end of semester. Consider this as a warm up to the things you will have to do for your chosen college career,"

Danny sighed, hoping to team up with someone that can understand why he cannot stick around all the time. He have an unofficial job to attend to. He can team up with Tucker but luck wasn't that kind with him. Sam? He quietly groan as he covered his head with his arms. Too awkward. That matter might be brought up and he wasn't sure he can hold back this time. Valerie? Oh, who was he kidding. She'll shoot him, tie him up, and package deliver him to the Ghost Investigation Ward. Dash? Hell, no. Either he ended up being forced to carry the project alone or Dash finally intercept the brain cell shared between all the jocks and discovered who he was. Dash might bully his human side before puberty kicked in, but he was the biggest fanboy for Phantom that Danny had ever had the misfortune to meet. Paulina? She might actually kill him all the way so that she can do that voodoo thing she had been heard talking with her satellites to tie Phantom to her like some ghost husband.

"...Danny Fenton and Elsa Glød..."

Danny raised his head at that, surprised. He looked around to see if he was hearing right but found Elsa looking at him. She nodded more clearly this time at catching his attention. Danny can't stop the smile from forming on his lips at the idea of working with his kindred Elsa. She returned her attention forward to listen to the teacher, the little baby hair on her neck and around her ears catching his attention. His core fluttering.

Tucker coughed, "Danny...Danny! Your eyes are twitching!"

Danny blinked and rubbed his eyes, "Oh? Uh...got something in my eyes,"

Why were they glowing again?

After class ended, Sam asked, "Is she a ghost?"

Danny looked at her, "What?"

She scowled, "Elsa with the surname-that-no-one-can-pronounce. Is she a ghost? You are hyper focused on her,"

Danny shook his head, "No. And I'm not staring at her,"

She quirked a brow at him, "Oh, really?"

Tucker quickly made his presence known before their tension escalate, "Anyone's hungry? Because I am," He patted his belly, "I have been crunching and the pudginess finally go away," He grinned as he lifted his shift slightly, showing off the result of his crunching; a six pack. He wiggled his brow, "The charisma of Too Fine Tuck had just jumped up. Ladies, line up to get some,"

Sam lightly punched his abdomen, causing his to curl as if she had dealt him a devastating blow, "You already showed it off last week, nerd!" Her purple painted lips curled up in amusement.

Danny rolled his eyes before coughing out cold mist, "Any who...gotta go,"

He slipped away from his friends. He had abstained from calling on them too often as most ghosts were easily handled by him these days. Also, they might be ghost snacks. As he invisibly floated around the school quietly, he found Elsa behind a tree. The thing was, that was where he sensed the ghosts. Worried, he rushed forward only to see her freezing little blobs of ghosts that were crowding her.

One hissed and lunged at her only for her to poke them, which instantly froze them.

He reappeared, "Whoa..."