40. Thread the Teether

Start from the beginning

Gaty looked in awe at the growing child, "babies sure do grow up fast, don't they."

Saw started to cry a lot when looking at the child.

"You good Saw?" Coiny asked?

Saw nodded, "it's hard to believe that we're gonna have our own little one in just a few months." Saw whipped some of the tears away, "and soon enough be Threads age, teething away." Saw continued to cry at the wave of emotions that hit her as a mom-to-be, to the point it looked like she was going to have a breakdown.

"Saw, why don't you calm down upstairs," Gaty suggested, and Saw listened, making her way into their room.

Once Saw was gone, Gaty talked to the throuple, "sorry about that guys, her emotions have been all over the place with the pregnancy, I hope you can understand."

Pin responded, "Oh I more then just understand, remember when we had to stop watching movies when I was pregnant with Thread, those were...interesting times."

"Oh my mint," Coiny added on, "you even managed to cry during a comedy once, I didn't think that was possible!"

Needle laughed, "Pregnancy does some strange things to emotions. I remember those movie nights. But hey, it's all part of the journey, right?"

Gaty grinned, "Absolutely. Speaking of journeys, look at little Thread exploring the world of teething. Time flies, doesn't it?"

Coiny nodded, wiping away a mock tear, "It feels like just yesterday she was a tiny bundle in Pin's arms. Now, she's conquering teething!"

As they marveled at Thread's newfound fascination with the teething toys, Saw returned, looking a bit more composed. Gaty went to her and hugged her gently, "Feeling better?"

Saw nodded, "Yeah, sorry about that. Pregnancy hormones are like a rollercoaster."

Pin smiled, "No need to apologize. I've all been there. And speaking of rollercoasters, get ready for the ride of a lifetime once your little one arrives."

Saw chuckled, "I'm both excited and terrified, to be honest. But seeing Thread go through these milestones makes it all worth it."

Later that night, as dinner was about to be served, Donut and Barf Bag came home from work, they noticed Thread using the teething toy..

Donut grinned, "Looks like we've got a little teether on our hands. How's it going, Thread?"

Barf Bag, examining the teething toy, added, "Quite the collection you've got there, little one. Finding comfort in those, huh?"

Needle nodded, "Teething phase has officially begun. Our girl is handling it like a champ."

As everyone settled around the dinner table, Thread was contentedly exploring the textures of her teething toys. The room echoed with laughter, sharing anecdotes from the day, and relishing the simple joys of family life.

The table was filled with an array of delicious dishes, and as they enjoyed the meal together, the conversation naturally flowed from teething tales to pregnancy experiences. Thread, happily sitting in her high chair, became a focal point of the delightful discussions.

Coiny, playfully teasing, said, "Get ready, Gaty and Saw. The next phase awaits you once your little one arrives. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and baby milestones."

Gaty chuckled, "I'm bracing myself. But seeing Thread here, it's giving me a sneak peek into the adventure awaiting us."

"Hey, I was gonna ask you guys," Barf Bag said, "but...you guys don't happen to know the gender yet, do you?"

Saw smiled, looking over at Gaty "we're actually keeping it a surprise until the birth!"

The rest of the team was happy and respectful of their decision, and it only added another layer of excitement and surprises onto the pregnancy.

Thread, seemingly understanding the conversation, babbled along, contributing her own charming commentary to the mix.

As the night progressed, Thread's teething adventure became a shared experience, weaving into the fabric of their lives. The joys, challenges, and the beauty of family unfolded in the warmth of their shared home.

As the clock ticked, signaling the end of another day, they cleaned up together, each person taking a role, including Thread babbling happily in her high chair.

With Thread safely tucked into her crib, the day concluded with a sense of fulfillment and love. The members of Team8s exchanged glances, appreciating the ordinary yet precious moments that built the foundation of their unique bond.

..................................................................

YAY! We love baby Thread. Although, she won't be a baby for much longer since she's growing up. We're gonna have another baby soon, so there is much more cuteness to come! Thank you guys so much for the recent support I've gotten on this book, and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

- Sunny