62. A Trip to Gelatins Steakhouse

As the weeks passed by, the Team8s found themselves caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Between work and taking care of Bladey and Thread, they rarely had a chance to relax and spend quality time together as a family. So when Pin suggested a\ trip to Gelatin's Steakhouse for dinner one evening, everyone eagerly agreed.

The anticipation built as they piled into the car, Bladey giggling happily in her car seat as Thread chattered excitedly about their upcoming meal. The drive to the restaurant was filled with laughter and lively conversation, the Team8s relishing the opportunity to simply enjoy each other's company without any distractions.

As they arrived at Gelatin's Steakhouse, the savory aroma of grilled meat wafted through the air, tantalizing their taste buds and heightening their anticipation. They were greeted warmly by Gelatin himself, who was surprised to see the group at his restaurant.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gelatin asked, excited to see the Team8s gang.

Gaty smiled, "Taco and Lollipop we're telling us that you guys made some family-friendly renovations around here!"

"Speaking of," Saw said, "are Taco and Lolly here tonight?"

Gelatin nodded, "It's Taco's night off, but Lolly is somewhere around here tonight! I'll tell her you said hi!"

Gelatin then proceeded to sit the group down at a nice booth in the back of the restaurant. The team opened up their menus and looked over all the food options.

Donut turned to Barf Bag, whispering to her, "I still can't believe he actually managed to pull this off!"

Barf Bag nodded, "tell me about it. But hey, you have to give the guy credit! I'd say I'm enjoying this place so far!"

As the team continued to look over their menus, they couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement at the thought of indulging in Gelatin's famous steaks and other delicious offerings.

"I think I'm going to go for the filet mignon," Needle said, her mouth watering at the thought of the tender, flavorful steak.

"I'm torn between the New York strip and the ribeye," Pin admitted, scanning the menu with interest.

"I'm going to try the grilled salmon," Saw decided, looking forward to a lighter option.

Thread, hearing all the adults talk, wanted to be part of the conversation, "I have to go potty!"

Everyone at the table laughed at Thread's sudden comment.

Needle got up from her seat, "I'll take her guys," she gestured down at her enlarged baby bump, "Threads not the only one who needs to go potty."

The two of them left as the rest of the table continued to chat away.

"Pregnancy bladder is the WORST," Saw acknowledged, "I was getting up every five minutes to use the restroom when I was pregnant with this one!" Saw looked over at Bladey, who was sitting in a highchair at the end of the booth, and gave her a quick kiss.

The conversation flowed easily as they awaited their meals, with each member of the team sharing stories and jokes, enjoying the rare opportunity to unwind and relax together.

After a few minutes, Needle returned to the table with Thread in tow, both of them looking relieved.

"Thanks for taking her, Needle," Pin said, giving her a grateful smile.

"No problem at all," Needle replied, settling back into her seat. "Besides, I needed a break from trying to decide what to order!"

As they continued to chat, Gelatin appeared at their table with a big smile, ready to take their orders.