At this time, Aotori's position was directly in front of the team. He lowered his head as if something was interesting on the floor in front of him.

--Because he was directly standing opposite the man who had just been blocked by him, and even said 'bad words' to him, Sakusa Kiyoomi.

[Kobayashi Aotori: Oops! This floor is so flooring! I can't take my eyes away at all!]

Sakusa frowned and looked at Kobayashi Aotori's nonchalant expression. The way he looked at the floor made him narrow his eyes slightly and arch his body slightly.

...This guy's expression is so strange...Is he feeling unwell?
The setter, Tsukasa on the side was muttering to his heart, with a drop of cold sweat streaming down his forehead. In fact, he had just been directly attacked by Kobayashi Aotori's impatient tone. For a moment, he mistakenly thought that he saw some bad gangsters on the roadside.

...However, this guy looks like he could hit someone.

He's not as muscular as Ushijima, nor as tall and thin as Tendou. He has exactly the figure of a delinquent boy in TV dramas!

Unknown to him, the team member on the opposite side has already imagined a 180-episode long-running high school TV series in his mind because of what he said. Kobayashi Aotori is still trying his best to ignore Sakusa's gaze.

On the serving side, it was Goshiki's turn.
He stood behind the service line, holding the ball in both hands. Even though the first game was almost over, his nervousness did not ease at all.
It seems that it was also because of nervousness that he did not have any outstanding performance, and a few of the balls he spiked were also caught by Komori.

Shirabu thought he was going to vomit his soul and die.
Although he scolded him for a few words with a cold face, I don't know if it was an illusion. After Kobayashi Aotori said the words 'I'm so annoyed,' Goshiki became even more trembling, and his face seemed to turn a little grey.

Semi Eita and Taichi Kawanishi, off the court, looked at each other and sighed helplessly.

...Fortunately, it's just a serve, as long as it's passed. There is Kobayashi Aotori in the front row who can both attack and defend. Although he can't save the ball in the front row, they are now the attacking side. As long as the Goshiki can send out this one......
"Snapped."
......
............
With a crisp sound, everyone fell silent.
Just because the ball hit Kobayashi Aotori's head directly in front without any deviation, his head quickly dropped and his movements froze.

The entire audience was in an uproar, and the sparse discussion could not conceal their shock. In the Shiratorizawa support team off the court, Tomoko Ito's mouth was wide open and she was petrified. The girls holding the banners also froze in place.

Commentator: (This, this... It seems that the player Goshiki are a bit, a bit nervous, haha... This kind of mistake is really, really...)

Coach Washijo also showed a rare expression of shock. The next moment he staggered forward two steps, and when the teacher advisor blocked him, he shouted angrily towards the 'statue' on the service line:
"Goshiki! You bastard! What do you think of this place? This is the finals!!"
Eita Semi and Taichi Kawanishi, who were sitting next to him, hugged each other tightly and trembled.

--Behind the screen, Karasuno and his group who were originally watching the battle were also stunned.
Sugawara whispered silently: "Being hit by a ball in the finals...is it some kind of strange curse?"

Sure enough, everyone in Karasuno who had witnessed Kobayashi Aotori being hit in the face by Iwaizumi's balls one by one in the IH qualifying finals, the first thing they thought of when they saw this scene was that scene.
"Ahaha, this time, the sound was very soft this time! It's probably not serious..."
Asahi immediately touched his head and said loudly, "Besides! Kobayashi-san is not the kind of person who will lose his temper if he is hit"
Kageyama felt himself being glanced at by Hinata.

Yamaguchi next to him looked sad:
"No, Asahi-senpai, there's no use trying to smooth things over here. Goshiki is not in Miyagi now but in Tokyo..."
Goshiki, I wish you peace!

--Aoba Johsai on the other side
When Oikawa saw this scene, he instantly burst into laughter that resounded throughout the venue. Iwaizumi next to him twitched his lips in embarrassment, and stopped Oikawa, who was laughing more and more crazily:
"No, it doesn't matter! Aotori-san is quite tolerant of being hit by a volleyball!"

"Huh--? Iwa-chan, you just don't understand at all. Last time you hit Mr Dynamite, although Mr Dynamite didn't attack immediately, he came back with revenge soon~"
Oikawa Tooru, who burst into tears from laughing, stretched out a finger. Although he said righteous words, he could not hide the smile in his eyes:
"But oh, Goshiki-san is Mr. Dynamite's teammate! What does this mean?"

"Kobayashi Aotori, who has a bad character and is determined to retaliate, will give him a beating after the game!" He spread his hands, shook his head, and said with compassion:
"I feel sorry for poor Goshiki-chan~ but I will always remember him if he could hit that bastard in the head with a volleyball in the highly anticipated finals!"

"Asshole, don't just treat people like they're gone!"
Hearing the voices of Iwaizumi-senpai and Oikawa-senpai bickering in his ears, Kindaichi beside him suddenly trembled.

Just imagining that he had become a Goshiki, he shuddered for a moment.
Goshiki... I hope you can survive after the game.
We will mourn for you.

--Shirabu standing next to Kobayashi Aotori had a surprised expression. The next moment, black air filled the air behind him. When Shirabu suddenly turned his head fiercely, he found that the Goshiki had been completely petrified.

However, Tsukasa, who was already immersed in his thoughts, had not yet completely escaped. When he saw this scene, he exclaimed in shock: "Oops! Kobayashi is going to kill someone!!"

Sakusa looked at him with a question mark on his face. He felt like he was surrounded by question marks throughout the game.

Tendo, who was behind him, covered his mouth tightly to prevent himself from laughing. Ushijima took a step forward very sincerely and said in a deep voice:

"Why hasn't the Aotori moved? Is there something wrong caused by the service?"

Before Ushijima Wakatoshi could step forward to check, he was severely stopped by Shion on the side. Although the other party said in a breathy voice, the whole audience could hear:
"Wakatoshi! Wait! Aotori, Aotori will be fine! Did you forget that he was hit in the face by a volleyball in Miyagi?! There will be no problem this time!"

"But this time it's the back of the head." Ushijima Wakatoshi emphasized with a frown.

"It's just the back of the head! It's not like Aotori hasn't been hit before in Shiratorizawa...Shhhhhhh!" There was already a mess in the back. Shirabu in the front row opened his mouth, but his face turned dark and he didn't know what to say.

He couldn't persuade Aotori to calm down first, because he knew that if it were him, the Goshiki would now be an experimental subject in the process of dissection.

Kobayashi Aotori, who had been frozen for half a minute, slowly raised his head with a very calm expression. He quietly picked up the volleyball that hit him on the ground and gently patted the non-existent dust on it.

He slowly threw the ball out of the field, his face was so calm that it was scary, and his tone was understated:
"...It's okay. How could something happen?"

No, your expression doesn't look like you're okay at all.