Kobayashi Aotori hasn't recovered yet.
He didn't know why he could predict Sakusa's volleyball trajectory, nor why he felt familiar with the opponent's tricky serve.

The first guess is that Sakusa is as weak as himself. But this is impossible.

The second guess...maybe I'm quite strong?
————
"Beep -" a crisp whistle sounded, and this time it was Aotori standing behind the serving line.

Even if he hasn't figured out the answer to what he just wondered about, this is a competition, and if he has any confusion, he should think about it after the game.

He patted the volleyball gently on the ground, held the ball with one hand, and slowly brought the ball in front of him.

Holding his breath and concentrating, his eyes slowly opened, and he met a pair of serious eyes with a smile.
Ah, from this angle, no matter how careful I am, I still make eye contact with the libero on the opposite side.

...Look, look at me!
Komori Motoya could only feel the goosebumps running down his back instantly when he met those gentle eyes.

... no wonder the libero was under so much pressure in Kobayashi Aotori's many previous games. On the one hand, it was his strength, and on the other hand, this guy's eyes were really scary.

The teacher advisor in the audience noticed Aotori's gaze as if 'hunting the prey' and couldn't help but twitch his lips.
Hmm...is this what Coach Washijo said about using eyes as weapons?

Haha, it seems to be quite useful...
Completely unaware that he had 'attacked' others invisibly, Aotori held his breath and concentrated on throwing the ball up, once again entering his wonderful undisturbed realm.

"Bang——!" The palm of his hand came into contact with the volleyball, and it made a deafening sound.

The high-speed spinning volleyball was reflected in everyone's pupils. There is no doubt that this ball is aimed at the opponent's libero - Motoya Komori! coming!

Komori also widened his eyes slightly, trying to see the trajectory of Kobayashi Aotori's jump serve. He had also studied Kobayashi Aotori's ball trajectory. The unpredictable serve, sometimes like a cannon and sometimes light and airy, was elusive.

just like the scene in the match between Shiratorizawa and Inarizaki——
As long as it is a different serve, you will always see the difference in the clues!

Komori licked the corners of his lips gently, his face stained with vague excitement. His eyes were fixed on the high-speed spinning volleyball in front of him, and through the white steam generated by the friction with the air, he found a clue.

It seems...I know!
His eyes shone slightly, and he quickly took a few steps back. Under the astonished eyes of everyone, he reached a position behind the boundary line!

This, this location? Are you kidding? Let’s not talk about how Kobayashi Aotori went out of bounds. Besides, why did you still pick it up after it was already out of bounds...
——Komori Motoya picked it up.
It was still out of bounds.

Although this move was stupid in the finals the benefits were far greater than this point——

Commentator: (He caught it! Komori caught Kobayashi’s serve!!)
The whole audience cheered.