42|in-depth understanding

Start from the beginning

So, what are the similarities between these four people, Ushijima Wakatoshi, Hinata Shoyo, Kiryu Wakatsu, and Kobayashi Aotori that lead to in-depth understanding?

The answer may be simple.
————
It was Shiratorizawa's turn for the match point again, and everyone was holding their breath, waiting for the electronic scoreboard at the top to change.

Shiratorizawa's serve was picked up by Bishin and quickly fell back into the hands of the setter Usuri. Usuri Michiru's eyes were focused on the volleyball in front of him, and his eyes fell on the opponent's blocker, who was taller than him. Tendo stood in front of the net with a faint smile on his face.
...this bastard.

His eyes narrowed slightly, but...he just had to do his thing!

The ball was lifted high and suddenly flashed out of everyone's sight. A tall and strong figure suddenly appeared, launching an unstoppable thunderous strike——
"Bang——!"

But what is shocking is that the ball was blocked by a pair of big hands——!

Not touching the ball, not flicking the ball back, but directly blocking it——!!
"Bang!!"

A crisp but powerful and fast sound sounded under the net, and everyone at Mujinazaka High was stunned. Kiryu looked blankly at the volleyball rolling away in front of him, and at the opposite Kobayashi Aotori who looked slightly struggling due to pain.

The dumb look on his face made Tentongjue raise his eyebrows.
Well, similar to Wakatoshi-kun.
But it's different.
because--
He lost.

At the same time, the electronic scoreboard at the top didn't seem to respond. It paused for several seconds before slowly changing the numbers in the Shiratorizawa area.

Changed from 26 to 27.

The moment the numbers changed, the whole audience burst into earth-shattering cheers and screams——
"Oh——!! Win! Shiratorizawa wins!!"

"Aotori-kun, I love you——!!"

The cheers from the audience, who had endured long-term mental torture along with the players, were earth-shattering. In the Shiratorizawa support group, Ito's eyes were red with excitement. It was really because of the victory in this game. It's not easy.

...Aotori-kun's hand... so many times he directly caught Kiryu's spikes...

Looking at Kobayashi Aotori with a slightly painful expression on the court, Tomoko Ito stood there, seemingly out of tune with the other people cheering around her.

She suddenly clenched her fists and ran out of the venue without looking back, holding a mobile phone tightly in her hand.

"Eh? Ito!... Forget it, leave her alone! We won!" The captain next to him looked at the black mass that suddenly ran away in surprise, blinked, and was immersed in the joy of victory again the next moment.

"Let's go." Atsumu suddenly stood up, put his hands in his pockets, and looked at Mujinazaka and Shiratorizawa shaking hands and bowing on the court with a slightly complicated expression. Kita Shinsuke in front of him glanced at him lightly and said nothing.

Inarizaki and his party arrived so quietly and left so calmly that Kobayashi Aotori could not see them from the beginning to the end.

“Wuhu!!”
——Behind the screen, Nishinoya and Tanaka hugged and cheered. Although they didn’t know why they were so happy. They screamed when Shiratorizawa scored and sighed when Mujinazaka scored, causing them to involuntarily assume Shiratorizawa's perspective.

"Hey, what's there to see?"
——Watching the commentator announcing that this match was Shiratorizawa's victory, and previewing the next final match between Itachiyama and Shiratorizawa, Oikawa Toru suddenly showed a lack of interest, and raised his head above his head. Iwaizumi, who made a hash mark, waved his hand and left with a glare.

asshole! So who is the person who was yelling at me just now?!
————
Kobayashi Aotori held the phone and looked at the newly added contact on it strangely - Wakatsu Kiryu. What did this guy say about future communication?
Why should such a big ace communicate with me? 
I guess this guy has some kind of collecting habit. 
Like to add your opponent’s contact information? 
Because Shiratorizawa is an old rival and all the previous members have contact information, he wants to collect mine too.

[Goshiki:? ? what about me?]

Not far away, Wakatsu Kiryu and his teammates returned their luggage from the lounge, holding a mobile phone in his hand. There were very few contacts on it. Except for the volleyball team members and his parents, there was a person named——
The note 'Shiratorizawa·Kobayashi Aotori' is very abrupt.

"Wakatsu, what's wrong? We have to leave." The teammates walking in front looked at Kiryu who was dazed with his mobile phone and shouted.
"Well, here we come."

He responded with a calm voice, put away his cell phone, put one hand in his pocket, and followed his teammates with his backpack on his back and left the venue.
Before parting, what did Kobayashi Aotori mean - let go of the pressure of being an ace a little bit?

He paused slightly and then walked out of the Tokyo Stadium calmly step by step amid the urging of his teammates.