42|in-depth understanding

Start from the beginning

He saw Ushijima suddenly squatting down, and made a save while the whole audience was in an uproar!

What? Atsumu frowned slightly off the court, he didn't understand what they were trying to do. Was he trying to tell the opponent that the ball was played by Goshiki or Ohira Shion?

Osamu beside him frowned slightly, having some suspicions in his heart.
Everyone at Mujinazaka High was also stunned, looking at the Goshiki under the net who was focusing on the volleyball, staring at his movements.

...Hmph, is it another super slash ball...? 

Unnan took a good posture, preparing to stop Goshiki with one move, score consecutive points, and win this game!

However, in the eyes of everyone, Shirabu took the ball——
Goshiki did not jump!

A swift figure suddenly appeared on the side of the net, and the volleyball came in front of that person at a weird angle. Kobayashi Aotori jumped high at the edge of the net, and with everyone's astonished eyes, he spiked heavily——!
"Bang——!!"

Atsumu and the others in the back row stood up immediately, eyes widened, looking in disbelief at the impossible course from this angle!

Commentator A: (Oh my god! What did I see? It was a super diagonal ball from the line! No one can catch it from this angle!!)

Commentator B: (The angle of the super slash ball is already very tricky, but at the same time it can hit the line. Kobayashi Aotori player is a robot!!)

The audience was stunned at first. The moment the referee's whistle sounded, the whole audience cheered. As always, shiratorizawa's support team cheered heartily on behalf of the person who scored:

"Shiratori! Shirator! Aotori! Aotori!"

"Ah——Aotori-kun!! Fly, Aotori-sama!!"

[Kobayashi Aotori: Don’t shout like that, it’s too weird! !]

Although it just tied the score, there was no doubt that this miraculous spike made everyone's long-suppressed emotions seem to explode at this moment.

But Unnan was still standing where the ball just passed by, staring blankly at the boundary where the ball hit hard.
Is this kind of accuracy... possible?

Kiryu's originally clenched fist suddenly became indifferent when he met Aotori's calm gaze.

Although the face was a little tired from the game, the smiling eyes had never changed. If it was said that at the beginning when the opponent served and scored again and again, Kiryu could only feel arrogance and ridicule from the smile.

So at this moment, he felt the joy that the other party had never expressed in those smiling eyes.

…It turns out I wasn’t wrong.
That guy is obviously very happy about scoring, right? It's not like he doesn't care about anything.

Kiryu, who accidentally discovered the truth, thought he was the only one who hadn't discovered it until now, but little did he know that he was the only one who discovered this trivial truth.

Ah, there is also the silly Ushijima who tells the truth but is mistaken for being too innocent, and the happy Hinata who always sees things through without telling them.