To a certain extent, these people have been labelled as 'protagonists' by Kobayashi Aotori. Although it is a compliment, it is also a different kind of estrangement.

Kobayashi Aotori forgot that they are not the cool characters portrayed in the anime, but also energetic and youthful male high school students.

They will also have a bad mentality, stay up late, be in extremely bad shape, lose games, and cry.

Kobayashi Aotori is looking at them with a detached look. He still has a natural feeling of rejection towards this world. As long as he is still on the court, he will look at them with a label.

Starting from the game at Inarizaki, these labels are loosening little by little and gradually disappearing.

——this timeout is indeed very useful for Mujinazaka High.

Kobayashi Aotori's first serve was received - although from a certain perspective, this was already the fifth serve in this round.

Unnan received Kobayashi Aotori's serve, but at the same time, he fell to the ground. It took time to get up again, which meant that he lost the opportunity to attack in the next round.
The ball was raised high and fell into the hands of the setter. He saw the right moment and pushed it with all his strength——

"Here!!"

Kiryu's eyes were determined. Through the crowds in Shiratorizawa, he saw an open space not far away, but he knew that he couldn't shoot there——
——It was like this last time. God knows  Aotori will suddenly appear there.
Even if he faces the blocker, it is better than sending the ball to Kobayashi Aotori's arms.

He is a player who is good at attacking, but his blocking and catching positions are quite good. Well, it's quite worth learning. Let's have a talk after the game.

At this time, Kobayashi Aotori relied on his super experience, and just as Kiryu expected, he quickly appeared in the unattended open space the next moment, ready for follow-up actions at any time.

And Kiryu, who was leaping high, seemed to have not seen the block and attacked Tendou and Ohira Shion's block without hesitation——

"Bang!"

"One touch! Aotori-chan~!" Tendou quickly reported. Behind him, Kobayashi Aotori had already seen the position of the ball, but he, who had always been in a state of 'responsive to all requests', the moment his name called, he started to move——

He took a step back and raised his hands high. The volleyball was lifted high in his hands and accurately moved towards the Shiratorizawa net.
"...This guy's accuracy is definitely that of a robot." Subaru Hondo murmured while staring at the ball.

Shirabu held his breath, feeling Ushijima Wakatoshi's intense gaze. When everyone's eyes were focused on Ushijima Wakatoshi, expecting him to spike the ball again and score——

Shirabu hand closest to the volleyball suddenly waved gently, and the volleyball quietly fell to the ground.
But it passed the net and landed on the court of Mujinazaka High.

Kiryu, who was the closest, had his pupils shrunk, but he forcibly stopped his jumping movement and was already helpless to catch the ball.