💙 Chapter Twenty-seven💙

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, stop laughing or else I am telling Hoseok Hyung how you stare at him as if he is your last meal." Jungkook threatened.

"You won't do that." Dae replied nervously.

"I would. Try me?" Jungkook said a got up to go but Dae pulled him into a hug .

"Thank you Kook, for forgiving me." Dae said making Jungkook smile and hug him back after all he missed his Hyung.

(Minor timeskip)

Now both of the sitting the sofa with Jungkook head on Dae's lap

"Kook, do you remember how we met? Dae asked making Jungkook hum in response.

Dae smiled and remembered how he met Kook.

Flashback

A  year after fleeing from home. Dae had managed to stabilise his life and was now working at a shop keeper in one of the shops.Dae was sitting in the market in the shop he works at when he felt a tug on his pants. He looked down and saw a cute kid looking up at him with his big doe eyes.

 He looked down and saw a cute kid looking up at him with his big doe eyes

(Please imagine him dressed in historical.kind of clothes)(Credits to owner)

"Hello mister." 6 year old Jungkook greeted waving cutely.

"Hello, what do you want kid?" Dae replied trying not to sound cold.

"Kookie wants sweets" Jungkook replied.

"Which one do you want Kookie?" Dae asked assuming the child's name was Kookie

"This one." Jungkook replied and pointed to the most expensive candy.

"Do you have money, Kookie?" Dae asked now bending to Jungkook's level.

"Kookie, no have money" Jungkook replied pouting lightly.

"How about I give you a different candy for free?" Dae asked trying to bargain with the kid. He didn't know the kid but he didn't like seeing the child's disappointed face. However, he couldn't give him that candy as he couldn't afford it.

"You will give Kookie candy?" Jungkook asked cutely tilting his head to the side.

"Yes" Dae said and smiled.

"Thank you mister" Jungkook said bowing slightly. Dae smiled at the polite boy and handed him one of the sweets.

"Mister, you are so nice to Kookie. All the other misters sacked Kookie because Kookie no have money." Jungkook explained unwrapping the candy.

"So what is Kookie's full name?" Dae asked.

"Jungkook. Mister, what is your name?" Jungkook asked and finally put the candy in his mouth.

"Daehyung" Dae replied.

"Mister, your name is so long so I will call you Hyung. Is it okay?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah, you can" Dae said and ruffled the boy's hair.

"Will you be my friend? Kookie has no friends." Jungkook asked the then 16 year old Daehyung

"Sure" Dae replied making Jungkook flash his bunny smile.

"Ok-" Jungkook started but was cut off.

"Your highness, finally I found you" one man dressed as a guard shouted coming near to Jungkook.

"Let's go your highness" the man came and held Jungkook's arm to drag him away but stopped upon Jungkook orders.

"Kookie will come again tomorrow,Hyung " Jungkook said and turned and followed the guard.

Dae smiled at the small boy who he just discovered was a prince.

From then Dae and Kook met almost every time Jungkook came out of the palace and and became the bestest of friends.

Jungkook was even the one that helped Dae enter the palace as a guard.

Flashback ended

Dae and Kook where still laying in that position when they heard aloud shout.

"What the hell is happening, here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Thanks for reading and take care.🥰