Chapter 7

~JJ's pov~

Guess who's getting rich in only five days" I said, getting out of the little money changing place and extending my hand towards Kie. "Surf trip?"

"Definitely" Kie said, doing the pogue handshake, we invented in fifth grade, with me.

I turned to look at the others who were celebrating with big smiles on their faces.

"We should celebrate" I said. "Boneyard party anyone?"

Before anyone could reply, Pope stopped us.

"People are still looking for us, it's better to leave the party for another time" he said.

"We can still have the taco night" Sarah said.

"And watch-" I started but Sarah interrupted me harshly.

"No"

"You didn't even let me finish"

"We're not watching C.H.U.D"

"Fine" I said, giving up.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep us a spot on the couch" Kie said, patting my shoulder.

That night we ordered all kinds of tacos and drinks and put them on the small table in front of the couch. All the preparation was chaotic like usual but it felt nice and relaxing. It was our usual like of chaos.

Kie managed to save her and I a spot on the couch by fully laying on it before John B got the chance to, then got up to make some space on it only when I came with a few blankets for everyone.

I handed them to John B and Sarah who were cuddled up on an armchair and to Pope and Cleo who were in front of the couch, sitting on some pillows and blankets.

After I was done giving the blankets to everyone, I took a plate and put a few tacos on it then handed them to Kie before taking my plate of tacos and putting the blanket over us.

We ended up watching some romantic comedy, Sarah picked, even if I complained about it.

Halfway into the movie, we finished our food and started sinking into our places, getting more comfortable while the silence took over the room apart from the movie we were watching.

I tried my best to focus on the movie but it was pretty hard with the girl in my lap, shifting for the last two minutes to get more comfortable and with my arms touching the shown skin under her crop top.

I had to get out of there and cool off a bit, trying to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling in my pants caused by the effect the curly haired girl had on me. I moved some of her soft brown hair on the other side of her neck and leaned closer to her ear.

"I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be back" I whispered, hoping that she didn't have time to notice the growing bulge in my shorts.

She only nodded and went off me without taking her eyes off the movie in front of us. I got up and made sure not to walk in front of the tv so the light couldn't reach me.

I went upstairs to the room Kie and I shared right now and paced around a little trying to think of anything else but it was pretty hard when the girl of my dreams, now my girlfriend, was grinding on me only a few minutes ago.

I didn't want to hurry Kie into anything especially since we hadn't even talked about this yet but my mind went further away and all I could think of right now was how much I wanted her to grind on me again but this time without any clothes restricting us, even if I loved the small pajamas shorts Sarah burrowed her.