CHAPTER SIXTEEN: What's happening?

""T-this is not my blood-"

"I'll be back in 30 minutes" Jungkooks voice echoed in the room, as y/n laughed. "Don't forget my strawberry milk."

"But you forgot my kiss, so should I forget the strawberry milk?" He said leaning on the door frame. "Maybe you'll get your kiss after the milk?"

"My milk?" He chuckled, making her roll her eyes and push him. "I love you" he said, as she smiled. "I love you too, come soon okay?"

"Yeah yeah I will." He said, zooming off into the night, to get them some snacks.
-
Getting off his bike, he shook off the stares from a few girls, who were mumbling about how handsome he was. Picking up the said groceries.

He smiled picking up the strawberry milk. Walking to the cashier, he bumped into someone, "oh I'm sorry" he said, as the person bowed and left.

He found it suspicious but didn't say much and proceeded to buy the stuff.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

🎀Kim Y/n
I smiled smelling the aroma of the food. Me and Jungkook had finally got time after a loonggg time of him doing the case, Jin decided to give him a break which i was really thankful for.

After the picture incident. Jin also gave me a break from work. Since for some reason. It made me feel weird and vulnerable. Which i wasnt.

Hearing the bell ring, I smiled. Running to open the door. But the sight infront of me. Made me hold my breath.

Donghyun covered in blood, holding his stomach, as he fell onto me for support. "Y-y/n h-help" he said. As I carefully took him to the couch, locking the door.

"Oh my god Donghyun are you o-okay??!? Are you hurt??" I asked, as he looked up at me. "T-this is not my blood-" he said. As I stared at him. "W-whos is it? Donghyun speak to me.."

"J-Jungkooks."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_
🐢: yeah so-

Until next time~
-Ava <3