Chapter three

Taehyung woke up hearing the knock on the door. He opened the door and met with the bunny male. Taehyung's mind got alarmed and opened his eyes fully. He is now fully awake and his sleepiness went away.

Jungkook laughed at him and walked in. "Good morning Taehyung..He is still sleeping? Aish" Jungkook said going to the bed. "Good-Good morning hyung" He said quickly running inside the bathroom to fix his hair.

"Chim wake up!" Jungkook said patting Jimin who whined and turned to the other side. "Is he always like this ?" Jungkook askes looking at Taehyung who just walked out of the washroom. Taehyung smiled nervously and nodded his head.

"Chimm! Wake up!" This time Jimin quickly wokeup hearing his hyung's voice. "H-Hyung! Omo good morning hyungg!" Jimin said cheerfully. Jungkook laughed at his brother.

"Come downstairs..Breakfast is ready.." Jungkook said getting up. He then glanced at Taehyung and gave him a smile before going. Taehyung just stood there froze.

"Oh look who is up..Good morning Tae" Mrs.Jeon said with a smile. Jimin pouted and glared at his mother. "Why are you not saying good morning to me!" He whined.

"Oh I made pancakes!" Mrs.Jeon said ignoring her son. Taehyung chuckled and patted jimin's back.

"Taehyung are you going today?" Mr.Jeon asked. Taehyung nodded his head. "Why? Tomorrow is sunday..Stay here till then" He said again. "I would love to uncle..But—"

"Stay here today Taehyung..I would love to get to you too!" Jungkook said out of nowhere. Taehyung gulped at this looking at Jungkook who nodded his head. He then glanced at his bestie.

"I-I will inform eomma then—" "no need Tae..I will call her okay?" Mrs.Jeon said with a smile. Taehyung nods and everyone started to eat.

Why Jungkook hyung said he wanted me to stay and want get to know me? Aish stop thinking too much. He just wants to know how his brother's best friend is. Taehyung thought to himself and shook his head.

"Aish Taetae! I can remember everything but this!" Jimin said in frustration when they were answering questions. Taehyung put his pen away and took Jimin's paper. "Lemme see!" He said checking it.

Taehyung started to explain it to Jimin and teach him some methods to remember it while Jungkook was staring at them leaning on to the wall. The duo is sitting on the floor of the living room, books and papers scattered everywhere.

"Ah I hope I will not forget this!" Jimin said taking his paper.

"I made some snacks for you two" Jungkook said walking to them. Both the younger's looked up at Jungkook. "Hyung! You should just rest" Jimin said taking the tray from his hyung. Jungkook laughed sitting next to Taehyung.

"I'm not ill minie" He said taking the paper from Taehyung who was stunned to speak. "Oh biology?" Jungkook asked examining it. "Wow you have nice handwriting Tae" Jungkook said with a smile.

T-Tae? Taehyung thought. "T-Thanks hyung" "you are going to be a doctor?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who nodded. "I like to be hyung..My parents wanted me to study in business side but I didn't"

"Yup same here!!" Jimin said raising his hand. Jungkook shook his head at the duo. "Yeah yeah you can do whatever you want..I'm gonna take care of all the business till you are married" Jungkook said shaking his head.

Jimin widened his eyes. "Really!? Aww I love you hyung!" "What about yours Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung scratched his nape. "Ah appa said he will take care of it um until I'm married too" He said and bit his bottom lip.

"That's good..Ah I'm going then..I am disturbing you too" He said getting up. But Taehyung was quick "Ah no hyung! Please stay..We will have a snack break now" Taehyung didn't know from where he got this courage but was proud of it. Jungkook nodded his head and sat down.

In between of eating their snacks, Jungkook was talking about his life while Taehyung was staring at Jungkook the whole time.

Finally Jimin nudged his best friend who was zoned out

Finally Jimin nudged his best friend who was zoned out. "Eat dumbo" Taehyung smiled nervously and started to eat again.

"Ah I wanna go to the washroom" saying that, Jimin ran to the washroom leaving taekook alone. When Jungkook looked at Taehyung, He quickly lowered his gaze.

"Are you doing any sports at school Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. "Um..I'm doing Swimming, taekwondo and badminton..Sometimes basketball too" "oh that's why you look sporty" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung stared at how the older is beautiful when he is giggling. He didn't know what is happening with him. He has never felt like this. He couldn't understand this feeling.

"Hyung! Eomma is calling you!" Jimin said walking to them. Jungkook got up and looked back at Taehyung. "I will come later Tae" Jungkook said and went to his mother.

Jimin looked at his brother with a glare and then at his best friend . Taehyung raised a brow at him. "What?" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down. "He just came here and I'm excited to talk with him. But he doesn't even see me! Only talking with you!" He complained.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat hearing this. No no Taehyung! Hyung is just being friendly He convinced himself and shrugged the thoughts away.

For the rest of the day both of them spent time studying while Jungkook went out for awhile.

Thought?

Is it boring already?

Vote and comment ❤️

Love you guys💖💖💖