Chapter two

Taehyung entered his school smiled seeing jimin. "Yo! You are early today!" He said as Jimin always comes few minutes before the bell.

"Ah I was excited to talk with hyung in the morning you know" Jimin said with a pout.

"Oh someone is excited to have their hyung back huh?" Taehyung said taking his books.

"Yeah But he was asleep and eomma told me to not to disturb him because he might be tired." He said sitting besides Taehyung.

"He just came so let him rest dumbo! So how is he? I haven't even seen him" Taehyung glanced at his best friend.

"He hasn't changed a bit Tae! And I'm happy for that..he has become prettier!" Jimin said with a smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm your best friend but you never introduced me to him! What kind of friend you are?" Taehyung complained.

"Aigoo that's not a big deal na..you can meet him when you come to my home"

"Yeah that's better!" Taehyung said before checking his notes. "Ah our term test is coming soon..Heard it?" Taehyung said. Jimin gasped hearing this.

"What!? Who told!? When?"

"I heard in the hallway..you came early but didn't hear it?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

"Noo!! Aishh Taehyung!! What should I doo!!? I didn't even studyy! Hyung is here too.." Jimin panicked and took his notes.

Taehyung laughed seeing him. "You never study bro" "True but!! You don't too! And-And you are the one who helps me to remember"

"Then why are you panicking? We can study together"

"Hey Taehyungie!" Both of them looked at the person just to see a girl.

"Um..do you know her?" Jimin asked Taehyung who shook his head.  Jimin raised a brow and glanced back at the girl.

"Ah I'm really weak at biology..can you help me?"

Bish we don't even know you! Jimin thought looking at her. He then glanced back at his best friend who had a confused look.

"Ah I'm sorry to say. But I kind of don't have time" Taehyung said declining. The girl pouts."Pretty please??"

"Girl he said he doesn't have time. He has to study too. So sorry" Jimin said and dragged Taehyung out of the class. "She just wants to flirt with you. Taehyungiee blah blah" Jimin mocks her and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung laughs at his best friend "are you jealous?"

"Of course duh! You are my bestie! Oh and you are coming today right? Right?" Jimin asks as they reached their cars. "Yeah I will just take my stuff"  "aish there is no need! We don't have school tomorrow so you can just borrow mines" Jimin said dragging Taehyung to his car.

Taehyung signaled his driver to go and got inside the car. After they reached jimin's home, they went inside.

" ah today was exhausting!" Jimin popped on to the throwing his bag pack. "I will drink some water chim" Taehyung said before going to the kitchen. He froze on his spot seeing a boy in the kitchen drinking water.

Wha—who is this? Oh god he is so hot—wait what am I even thinking! Oh god Taehyung when did you become like this! He blamed himself and shook his thoughts away

He walked inside the kitchen normally and that's when the other one noticed him. He looked at him with a confused face.

While Taehyung couldn't even move his limbs after seeing him closer. He was too much pretty to handle. "May I know who you are?" Jungkook asked as he saw someone unfamiliar also a cute handsome boy who looks around his brother's age.

Taehyung came out of his thoughts hearing the honey voice. He scratched the back of his neck and glanced at the other who was waiting for an answer. "I-Uh..I'm jimin's best friend" He said nervously. Then it made sense to Jungkook.

He smiled showing his pretty smile. "Oh you must be Taehyung then? Heard a lot about you from jiminie" Jungkook said leaning on to the counter. Taehyung made an oh face.

"And you are?" "I'm his hyung Jeon Jungkook" He said with a smile. Taehyung's eyes lit up hearing this. He gave his famous boxy smile.

"His—His hyung?! Oh god I was excited to meet you hyung!" He said excitedly.

Omo his hyung is so pretty—okay here I go again. Taehyung he is older than you .

"Really? Why were you excited though?" He asks with a smile. Taehyung smiled nervously at him. "I-Ah actually jimin is always talking about his hyung and never showed me a picture so I was excited to see" Taehyung quickly said not wanting to embarrass himself.

Jungkook laughed at this and shakes his head. "I never saw you too even though I heard alot..Oh do you want something Taehyung?" He asks putting his water bottle on the counter.

"I want some water" Jungkook nods his head and hands him a bottle. Taehyung quickly took it and ran to the living room while Jungkook stared at him.

Cute Jungkook thought and went out of the kitchen.

He frowns when he saw Jimin laying on the couch while a bag pack is on the floor. "Chim?" Hearing his hyung's voice, Jimin quickly sat straight on the couch.

"Hyung!!" He hugged Jungkook who ruffled his hair. "Whose bag is that?" Jungkook asks pointing to the bag. Jimin quickly grabbed it and smiled at his hyung.

"It's—It's mine hyung! It just fell" he said grinning . Taehyung sealed his lips hearing his best friend.

Is he scared oh his hyung? But hyung doesn't look like a scary person.

"Are you having a hangout?" He asks sitting on the couch. " not really..We have exams soon so we thought to study hyung" Jimin quickly answered. "Oh that's good.." Jungkook says getting his phone while Taehyung was still staring at the older.

When Jungkook glanced up at him, he quickly changed his gaze not wanting to get caught.

"Taehyungie!" Mrs.Jeon said walking towards them. "I'm happy to see you! How are you son?" "Eomma, they are having exams soon" Jungkook said interrupting.

"I see..Then I'm very happy to see you..Put some sense into this punk's head" Mrs.Jeon says glaring at his younger son. "Eomma!" Jimin whined. "I heard you are the batch top Taehyung" Jungkook says with a smile. Taehyung nods his head. "Ah yea hyung"

"Aish I'm tired. Let's go to my room Taehyung!" He said dragging Taehyung who turned his head to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him which he returned back. "He seems to be well mannered" He said to his mother. "He is..Well mannered and understanding..I love really love him" Mrs.Jeon says with a smile which brought a smile to Jungkook's face.

Thoughts? How are your comments so far?

Vote and comment ❤️

Love you guyss❤️❤️❤️